PDA

View Full Version : schweizer 135 canopy

Morris Carter
August 15th 19, 06:58 PM
Has anyone had a canopy made by Aircraft Windshields of Los Aliamitos, Ca

Bob Kuykendall
August 15th 19, 07:48 PM
On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 11:00:05 AM UTC-7, Morris Carter wrote:
> Has anyone had a canopy made by Aircraft Windshields of Los Aliamitos, Ca

ACW makes all of the canopy transparencies for my kit sailplanes. I have always been very satisfied with their work.

Bret Hess
August 16th 19, 08:31 AM
Yes good quality. But add months to the time they quote.

Bob Kuykendall
August 16th 19, 05:30 PM
On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 12:31:35 AM UTC-7, Bret Hess wrote:
> Yes good quality. But add months to the time they quote.

My experience is that for a canopy for which they have the tooling in hand, their response is quite prompt.

Google