PDA

View Full Version : The future for ABPA - 1 attachment

Shym Nift
January 22nd 19, 04:18 PM
Get ready girls! Your latest iteration of rearless
leedur bleeds for a week and doesn't die!

She also thinks that a 90% tax rate is a good
thing for all the "poor." That's her suggested
"tippy-top" rate. It is a lot like bammy care!
Those with no "skin in the game" get insurance.
Those with insurance are now donors to the "poor."

At least no-longer-bleeding killery only hacks
up loogies for hours at a time and often falls
down drunk. OH! And only steals money by the
millions! Hilarity Klintoon. Duh.

..

joet5[_2_]
January 22nd 19, 11:36 PM
Asshole traitor.

On 22 Jan 2019 16:18:16 GMT, Shym Nift >
wrote:

>Get ready girls! Your latest iteration of rearless
>leedur bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
>
>She also thinks that a 90% tax rate is a good
>thing for all the "poor." That's her suggested
>"tippy-top" rate. It is a lot like bammy care!
>Those with no "skin in the game" get insurance.
>Those with insurance are now donors to the "poor."
>
>At least no-longer-bleeding killery only hacks
>up loogies for hours at a time and often falls
>down drunk. OH! And only steals money by the
>millions! Hilarity Klintoon. Duh.
>
>.

Byker
January 23rd 19, 12:09 AM
"Shym Nift" wrote in message ...

> Get ready girls! Your latest iteration of rearless leedur bleeds for a
> week and doesn't die!

Ocasio-Cortez on Millennials: "We're like the world is going to end in
twelve years if we don't address climate change."

That long? [sarcasm]

How about:

Five years?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FblOXKm4rgs

Nine years?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnrDRU6_2g

Ten years?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqIt93dDG1M

One hundred years?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8HMyInzCiM

One thousand years?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUlgYjDqIG8

We've only been hearing this **** for the last
fifty years, thanks to Paul Ehrlich and his ilk...

joet5[_2_]
January 24th 19, 02:48 AM
Asshole Traitor Liar.

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 18:09:57 -0600, "Byker" > wrote:

>"Shym Nift" wrote in message ...
>>
>> Get ready girls! Your latest iteration of rearless leedur bleeds for a
>> week and doesn't die!
>
>Ocasio-Cortez on Millennials: "We're like the world is going to end in
>twelve years if we don't address climate change."
>
>That long? [sarcasm]
>
>How about:
>
>Five years?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FblOXKm4rgs
>
>Nine years?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnrDRU6_2g
>
>Ten years?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqIt93dDG1M
>
>One hundred years?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8HMyInzCiM
>
>One thousand years?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUlgYjDqIG8
>
>We've only been hearing this **** for the last
>fifty years, thanks to Paul Ehrlich and his ilk...

Google