PDA

View Full Version : FAA Shuts Down LaGuardia's Incoming Flights

Miloch
January 25th 19, 06:23 PM
more at https://splinternews.com/its-happening-1832051400

The Federal Aviation Administration grounded all flights headed to New York’s
LaGuardia Airport on Friday, and thousands of unpaid IRS workers didn’t show up
for work (see below), marking what is perhaps a turning point in the ongoing
government shutdown.

Citing safety concerns stemming from a shortage of air traffic control staff,
the FAA’s decision to halt all incoming traffic to one of the country’s largest
airports is a significant, if not altogether unexpected development as the
government shutdown is expected to drag into its sixth week. Earlier this week
the National Air Traffic Controllers Association, the Air Line Pilots
Association, and Association of Flight Attendants-CWA issued a joint statement
regarding their “growing concern for the safety and security of our members, our
airlines, and the traveling public due to the government shutdown.”

In an interview published on Splinter prior to the FAA’s decision on Friday,
Association of Flight Attendants head Sara Nelson emphasized the airline
industry’s overall commitment to safety, and worried that the ongoing shutdown
had put that commitment in jeopardy.

“We are rapidly approaching a breaking point,” Nelson said, when asked whether
talks of suspending services had been limited to just her union, or the airline
industry as a whole.

On Twitter, the FAA attempted to downplay the airport delays, attributing it to
a “slight increase in sick leave at two facilities.”

https://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/flyfaaindex.jsp?ARPT=EWR&p=0

*

Mitchell Holman[_9_]
January 26th 19, 02:26 AM
Miloch > wrote in
:

> more at https://splinternews.com/its-happening-1832051400
>
> The Federal Aviation Administration grounded all flights headed to New
> York’s LaGuardia Airport on Friday, and thousands of unpaid IRS
> workers didn’t show up for work (see below), marking what is perhaps a
> turning point in the ongoing government shutdown.
>
> Citing safety concerns stemming from a shortage of air traffic control
> staff, the FAA’s decision to halt all incoming traffic to one of the
> country’s largest airports is a significant, if not altogether
> unexpected development as the government shutdown is expected to drag
> into its sixth week. Earlier this week the National Air Traffic
> Controllers Association, the Air Line Pilots Association, and
> Association of Flight Attendants-CWA issued a joint statement
> regarding their “growing concern for the safety and security of our
> members, our airlines, and the traveling public due to the government
> shutdown.”
>
> In an interview published on Splinter prior to the FAA’s decision on
> Friday, Association of Flight Attendants head Sara Nelson emphasized
> the airline industry’s overall commitment to safety, and worried that
> the ongoing shutdown had put that commitment in jeopardy.
>
> “We are rapidly approaching a breaking point,” Nelson said, when asked
> whether talks of suspending services had been limited to just her
> union, or the airline industry as a whole.
>
> On Twitter, the FAA attempted to downplay the airport delays,
> attributing it to a “slight increase in sick leave at two facilities.”
>

> https://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/flyfaaindex.jsp?ARPT=EWR&p=0

The story I am hearing is that Trump
caved on news the flight attendants union
was about to go on strike, shutting down
virtually all commercial air traffic.

How satisfying that the misogynist-
in-chief would be humiliated by a group
of women.......

The 'Brightness' control still doesn't help
January 26th 19, 07:58 AM
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:26:36 -0600, Mitchell Holman

:

>> more at https://splinternews.com/its-happening-1832051400
>>
>> The Federal Aviation Administration grounded all flights headed to New
>> York’s LaGuardia Airport on Friday, and thousands of unpaid IRS
>> workers didn’t show up for work (see below), marking what is perhaps a
>> turning point in the ongoing government shutdown.
>>
>> Citing safety concerns stemming from a shortage of air traffic control
>> staff, the FAA’s decision to halt all incoming traffic to one of the
>> country’s largest airports is a significant, if not altogether
>> unexpected development as the government shutdown is expected to drag
>> into its sixth week. Earlier this week the National Air Traffic
>> Controllers Association, the Air Line Pilots Association, and
>> Association of Flight Attendants-CWA issued a joint statement
>> regarding their “growing concern for the safety and security of our
>> members, our airlines, and the traveling public due to the government
>> shutdown.”
>>
>> In an interview published on Splinter prior to the FAA’s decision on
>> Friday, Association of Flight Attendants head Sara Nelson emphasized
>> the airline industry’s overall commitment to safety, and worried that
>> the ongoing shutdown had put that commitment in jeopardy.
>>
>> “We are rapidly approaching a breaking point,” Nelson said, when asked
>> whether talks of suspending services had been limited to just her
>> union, or the airline industry as a whole.
>>
>> On Twitter, the FAA attempted to downplay the airport delays,
>> attributing it to a “slight increase in sick leave at two facilities.”
>>

>> https://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/flyfaaindex.jsp?ARPT=EWR&p=0
>

> The story I am hearing is that Trump
>caved on news the flight attendants union
>was about to go on strike, shutting down
>virtually all commercial air traffic.
>
> How satisfying that the misogynist-
>in-chief would be humiliated by a group
>of women.......

Almost as misogynist as someone who thinks all flight attendants are
women?

Miloch
January 26th 19, 04:13 PM
In article >, Stormin' Norman says...

>On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:26:36 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> wrote:
>
>>The story I am hearing is that Trump
>>caved on news the flight attendants union
>>was about to go on strike, shutting down
>>virtually all commercial air traffic.
>>
>> How satisfying that the misogynist-
>>in-chief would be humiliated by a group
>>of women.......

With Coulter whining to the right of him and Pelosi to the left of him with her
vice-like grip of his balls...dude ain't doin' so hot with the womens.

*

Byker
January 26th 19, 05:06 PM
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:26:36 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> wrote:
>
> The story I am hearing is that Trump caved on news the flight attendants
> union was about to go on strike

Looks like this one couldn't wait:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf9MKnS3d2g

Get a clue, Mitchell...

joet5[_2_]
January 27th 19, 02:18 AM
Asshole traitor.

:

>>> more at https://splinternews.com/its-happening-1832051400
>>>
>>> The Federal Aviation Administration grounded all flights headed to New
>>> York’s LaGuardia Airport on Friday, and thousands of unpaid IRS
>>> workers didn’t show up for work (see below), marking what is perhaps a
>>> turning point in the ongoing government shutdown.
>>>
>>> Citing safety concerns stemming from a shortage of air traffic control
>>> staff, the FAA’s decision to halt all incoming traffic to one of the
>>> country’s largest airports is a significant, if not altogether
>>> unexpected development as the government shutdown is expected to drag
>>> into its sixth week. Earlier this week the National Air Traffic
>>> Controllers Association, the Air Line Pilots Association, and
>>> Association of Flight Attendants-CWA issued a joint statement
>>> regarding their “growing concern for the safety and security of our
>>> members, our airlines, and the traveling public due to the government
>>> shutdown.”
>>>
>>> In an interview published on Splinter prior to the FAA’s decision on
>>> Friday, Association of Flight Attendants head Sara Nelson emphasized
>>> the airline industry’s overall commitment to safety, and worried that
>>> the ongoing shutdown had put that commitment in jeopardy.
>>>
>>> “We are rapidly approaching a breaking point,” Nelson said, when asked
>>> whether talks of suspending services had been limited to just her
>>> union, or the airline industry as a whole.
>>>
>>> On Twitter, the FAA attempted to downplay the airport delays,
>>> attributing it to a “slight increase in sick leave at two facilities.”
>>>

>>> https://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/flyfaaindex.jsp?ARPT=EWR&p=0
>>

>> The story I am hearing is that Trump
>>caved on news the flight attendants union
>>was about to go on strike, shutting down
>>virtually all commercial air traffic.
>>
>> How satisfying that the misogynist-
>>in-chief would be humiliated by a group
>>of women.......
>
>Almost as misogynist as someone who thinks all flight attendants are
>women?

joet5[_2_]
January 27th 19, 02:22 AM
Asshole traitor

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 11:06:39 -0600, "Byker" > wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:26:36 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> wrote:
>>
>> The story I am hearing is that Trump caved on news the flight attendants
>> union was about to go on strike
>
>Looks like this one couldn't wait:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf9MKnS3d2g
>
>Get a clue, Mitchell...