PDA

View Full Version : Our Idiot President Has Some Thoughts on Planes

Miloch
March 12th 19, 05:27 PM
https://splinternews.com/our-idiot-president-has-some-thoughts-on-planes-1833229563

On the heels of an Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed all 157 passengers on
board, the engineer president floated some ideas about planes this morning:
They’re too complicated! Make simpler planes! Also, Albert Einstein was a loser!

"longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time
in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often
old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are....

51.4K
7:00 AM - Mar 12, 2019

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

.....needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet
very little gain. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want Albert Einstein to be
my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and
quickly take control of a plane!

40.4K
7:12 AM - Mar 12, 2019

I would bet $100 that Trump has tried and failed to obtain his pilot’s license.
You can’t even call them “sweet cheeks,” presidential harassment!!

Of course, Dril has basically done it before:

wint @dril

let's talk about planes now. the pilots are flying them up too damn high. it's
dangerous. I don't like it. got to make them lower

4,199
9:15 AM - Aug 18, 2014

Starting to think this president isn’t so good in the head.

*

Mitchell Holman[_9_]
March 12th 19, 05:41 PM
Miloch > wrote in
:

> https://splinternews.com/our-idiot-president-has-some-thoughts-on-plane
> s-1833229563
>
> On the heels of an Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed all 157
> passengers on board, the engineer president floated some ideas about
> planes this morning: They’re too complicated! Make simpler planes!
> Also, Albert Einstein was a loser!
>
> "longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all
> the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step
> further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second
> decisions are....
>
> 51.4K
> 7:00 AM - Mar 12, 2019
>
> Donald J. Trump
> ✔ @realDonaldTrump
>
> ....needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great
> cost yet very little gain. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want
> Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that
> are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!
>
> 40.4K
> 7:12 AM - Mar 12, 2019
>
> I would bet $100 that Trump has tried and failed to obtain his pilot’s
> license. Next in his draft tweets: You can’t call flight attendants
> stewardesses anymore! You can’t even call them “sweet cheeks,”
> presidential harassment!!
>
> Of course, Dril has basically done it before:
>
> wint @dril
>
> let's talk about planes now. the pilots are flying them up too damn
> high. it's dangerous. I don't like it. got to make them lower
>
> 4,199
> 9:15 AM - Aug 18, 2014
>
> Starting to think this president isn’t so good in the head.

"I didn't say he is an idiot, I said
he is a ****ing idiot". Trump own Sec of
State Rex Tillerson.

Google