PDA

View Full Version : LS6 tail turbulators

September 27th 19, 10:35 PM
Quick question,
does anybody know if ls6 requires turbulators on the tailplane?
My previous ls6 had it, the one i own today does not have it, and i'm wondering if there is any need to install it. The glider flyes great, and elevator effectiveness is great.
Regards

Dan Marotta
September 28th 19, 03:18 PM
Never had 'em on mine, the 1985 World Champion.Â* PS - it wasn't me
flying it then...

--
Dan, 5J

Ross[_3_]
September 28th 19, 04:09 PM
Your previous one had it there because I put it there and I think I can still find the spreadsheet from LS with what is required
You won’t fall out of the sky without it so don’t panic too much ;)

Domenico Bosco
September 28th 19, 04:34 PM
Hi Ross! :-)Thanks!
I do not panic at all, but since i have some spare turbulator, i just wanted to apply it.
I'll just copy the position used on my beloved old one.
Regards

Google