PDA

View Full Version : How many black people can fly planes?

Maaxx
March 7th 05, 07:39 PM
I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for anything
over the spear chucking level.

Larry Dighera
March 7th 05, 07:44 PM
On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:39:21 -0500, Maaxx > wrote in
>::

Cross posted flame bait:
rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.a viation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Robert M. Gary
March 7th 05, 08:07 PM
Tuskegee Airmen
http://history.acusd.edu/gen/WW2Timeline/Tuskegee.html

Bessie Coleman
http://www.allstar.fiu.edu/aero/coleman.htm

etc, etc

-Robert, CFI

george
March 7th 05, 08:36 PM
Maaxx wrote:
> I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for
anything
> over the spear chucking level.

As many as wish to you racist troll

Ol'sarge
March 7th 05, 08:49 PM
See:

http://www.africanamericans.com/ChappieJames.htm

I served in Thailand in the 70's with then Col James and had a chance
to chat with him on several occasions. I would have loved to see him
face to face with 'Maaxx' on this subject.

Maaxx, you're not worthy to have carried this man's lunch.

SMS USAF Ret

tim gueguen
March 7th 05, 09:39 PM
"Maaxx" > wrote in message
>I wonder if black people can fly planes

I wonder if you can go to the bathroom without step by step instructions.

tim gueguen 101867

Blanche
March 7th 05, 09:43 PM
oh we have a bored troll again.

I'd give you a D-. You're not getting an F because there were no
spelling mistakes.

Otherwise:
1) no creativity
2) no originality
3) imagery from the 1970s
4) inarticulate

C J Campbell
March 7th 05, 09:44 PM
Don't feed the trolls. This particular one seems intent on embarrassing
Maaxx by spoofing him.

Ragnar
March 7th 05, 10:36 PM
Maaxx wrote:
> I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for anything
> over the spear chucking level.

You could ask your mom. I heard she's been around the hood.

Dan Nafe
March 8th 05, 12:47 AM
> http://www.africanamericans.com/ChappieJames.htm

He would have been a good Marine.

;->

Tiger
March 8th 05, 01:01 AM
Maaxx wrote:

>I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for anything
>over the spear chucking level.

How you always been a jerk? Or do you practice alot? :-\

March 8th 05, 01:36 AM
Maaxx wrote:
> I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for
anything
> over the spear chucking level.

SNIP

Yes, you ARE both an idiot and an asshole

Dan Engleman
March 8th 05, 02:50 AM
HAAAAHAAAA

Go pay this week's rent on the trailer. Ma will be back with the snuff and
cigarettes in a minute.

"Maaxx" > wrote in message
>I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for
>anything
> over the spear chucking level.

George Patterson
March 8th 05, 05:07 AM
tim gueguen wrote:

> I wonder if you can go to the bathroom without step by step instructions.

Oh, he can't do that even *with* instructions. That's why he's spreading all his
**** on the internet.

George Patterson
I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.

March 8th 05, 06:05 AM
I met Michael Dorn twice at the Edwards open house. Not only could he
fly a fighter jet, but he owned one too.

Oh great, now someone is going to ask me what he flies....

Jay Beckman
March 8th 05, 07:41 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I met Michael Dorn twice at the Edwards open house. Not only could he
> fly a fighter jet, but he owned one too.
>
> Oh great, now someone is going to ask me what he flies....

I believe he owns/owned an F86 Sabre and a Lockheed Jetstar.

IIRC, Paramount (?) said No Sabre Flying while he was working on Star Trek.

Jay B

Steve Foley
March 8th 05, 02:11 PM
He's not black. He's green

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I met Michael Dorn twice at the Edwards open house. Not only could he
> fly a fighter jet, but he owned one too.
>
> Oh great, now someone is going to ask me what he flies....

gatt
March 8th 05, 04:45 PM
Ignore the troll.

"Maaxx" > wrote in message
> I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for
anything
> over the spear chucking level.

The Enlightenment
March 9th 05, 01:11 AM
Maaxx > wrote in message >...
> I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for anything
> over the spear chucking level.

If IQ distribution data is to be judged approximetly 15% of Blacks
would have the IQ in the same region as the top 50% of Whites. So
sure you can find plenty of Blacks up to the task, just only 1/3rd as
much. Someone will no doubt mention the succes of the Tuskagee
Airmen. Remember they were a carefully selected elite.

The US military is the only organisation allowed to use IQ data as a
primary method of selection. This means that the US military has very
little differences in IQ between Black and White and its performance
has not suffered like many other US organisations. IQ of African
Americans is about 85 and that of Whites about 101. (non hispanic
whites is the PC term). It turns out the US military preserves its
racial balance by having a higher turnover of Whites. Blacks are more
likely to make the US military a career. Whites are more likely to
spend a few years in it and then move to civilian life earlier.

Objective IQ and other test data, even when made painstakingly
'culturally fair' may not be used after a landmark judgement against
the Duke Power company. Duke Power which was using blindly marked
tests to determin selection for employment in the hope that this would
avoid the charge of 'racial bias' since the tests could not possibly
allow bias since they were marked annonymously.

Objective tests are not enough. That is why the US now has racial
quotas, racial set asides or 'affirmitive action'.

Tank Fixer
March 9th 05, 05:55 AM
In article >,
on Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:39:21 -0500,
Maaxx attempted to say .....

> I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for anything
> over the spear chucking level.

Well, the world know's what you are good for now, that's for sure.

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.

Tank Fixer
March 9th 05, 05:56 AM
In article <7S3Xd.597243$8l.244377@pd7tw1no>,
on Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:39:15 GMT,
tim gueguen attempted to say .....

> "Maaxx" > wrote in message
> >I wonder if black people can fly planes
>
> I wonder if you can go to the bathroom without step by step instructions.

HE can, it's just mess and they need wipes to clean him up afterwards.

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.

Thomas Borchert
March 9th 05, 12:00 PM
> I met Michael Dorn

But he's Klingon.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

C J Campbell
March 9th 05, 03:40 PM
"Tank Fixer" > wrote in message
k.net...
> In article >,
> on Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:39:21 -0500,
> Maaxx attempted to say .....
>
> > I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for
anything
> > over the spear chucking level.
>
> Well, the world know's what you are good for now, that's for sure.

Spear chucking target?

george
March 9th 05, 07:34 PM
No it's me who is green
with envy :-))
good on him

george
March 9th 05, 07:37 PM
Tank Fixer wrote:
> In article <7S3Xd.597243$8l.244377@pd7tw1no>,
> on Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:39:15 GMT,
> tim gueguen attempted to say .....
>

> > "Maaxx" > wrote in message
> > >I wonder if black people can fly planes
> >
> > I wonder if you can go to the bathroom without step by step
instructions.

> HE can, it's just mess and they need wipes to clean him up
afterwards.

Since it takes an IQ of 60 to read signs he never makes it to the
toilet which is why he's still in nappies...
and he posts with a crayon

Tank Fixer
March 10th 05, 06:05 AM
In article >,
on Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:40:03 -0800,
C J Campbell attempted to say .....

> "Tank Fixer" > wrote in message
> k.net...
> > In article >,
> > on Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:39:21 -0500,
> > Maaxx attempted to say .....
> >
> > > I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for
> anything
> > > over the spear chucking level.
> >
> > Well, the world know's what you are good for now, that's for sure.
>
> Spear chucking target?

All around target.

Spears
Air to ground gunnery
Naval gunfire target.
Table VIII target.

It doesn't amtter much to me...

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.

NW_PILOT
March 10th 05, 07:40 AM
"Maaxx" > wrote in message
> I wonder if black people can fly planes or if they are too dumb for
anything
> over the spear chucking level.

Yep, they can fly airplanes! You seem to be a perfect candidate for my retro
active abortion bill! You ****ing racist you don't deserve to even breath
my ****ing air!

So Be it! Black, White, Asian, Jewish, Mexican, German, Polish, and a lot of
other descents that are out there if they were born here they are Native
American First! Then all the other **** last.

You were given a life, Enjoy It don't hate it!

Google