PDA

View Full Version : Multi - probe

KP
March 7th 05, 05:37 PM
Hi All
Our club G103 has a muli-probe and when you slide the probe in you
cannot feel the "O"rings, it basically falls in. It must be leaking,
pitot / static / TE?! What is the best way to replace the rings? Were
do I get them?

Ken (KP)

March 7th 05, 06:03 PM
Slide them over the end of the probe and seat in notch. You can get
any size o rings from Lowe's hardware in the U.S.

KP wrote:
> Hi All
> Our club G103 has a muli-probe and when you slide the probe in you
> cannot feel the "O"rings, it basically falls in. It must be leaking,
> pitot / static / TE?! What is the best way to replace the rings? Were
> do I get them?
>
> Ken (KP)

Google