PDA

View Full Version : Re: Addition to 'The Criminal Mind Tom Cruise "friends" publicly now with 'Scientology'-owner David Miscavige' (Version 2.2 on 6 Mar 2005)

Cockpit Colin
March 8th 05, 01:23 AM
Isn't it amazing that some (original) plonker(s) would actually go to the
trouble of typing this amount of dribble.

George Patterson
March 8th 05, 04:52 AM
Cockpit Colin wrote:

> Isn't it amazing that some (original) plonker(s) would actually go to the
> trouble of typing this amount of dribble.

What's more amazing is that a regular in this group would read enough of it to
comment on it.

George Patterson
I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.

Morgans
March 8th 05, 06:28 AM

> > Isn't it amazing that some (original) plonker(s) would actually go to
the
> > trouble of typing this amount of dribble.
>
> What's more amazing is that a regular in this group would read enough of
it to
> comment on it.

Is this the same bozo that droned on and on about the airplanes harassing
him a month or so back?

He needs help. Really.
--
Jim in NC

Larry Dighera
March 8th 05, 04:03 PM
On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 01:28:20 -0500, "Morgans" >
wrote in >::

>He needs help. Really.

To help him discontinue spamming the newsgroup, please forward a
complete copy of his message (including header fields) to:

Cockpit Colin
March 9th 05, 04:38 AM
> What's more amazing is that a regular in this group would read enough of
it to
> comment on it.

It was a touch of speed reading as it scrolled page at a time with the mouse
button held down :) - Just the sheep length of it amazed me - I've landed on
runways shorter than that!

George Patterson
March 9th 05, 05:47 PM
Cockpit Colin wrote:

> It was a touch of speed reading as it scrolled page at a time with the mouse
> button held down :)

Better you than me. :-)

George Patterson
I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.

Roger
March 9th 05, 11:26 PM
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:47:38 GMT, George Patterson
> wrote:

>Cockpit Colin wrote:
>>
>> It was a touch of speed reading as it scrolled page at a time with the mouse
>> button held down :)
>
>Better you than me. :-)

Never read anything longer than a couple hundred lines at
most...Unless it's a binary and those are on different groups. OTOH
they'd not take kindly to rants either.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

>George Patterson
> I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.

Google