PDA

View Full Version : US: 2020 Pilot Ranking List First Release Online

John Leibacher
October 13th 19, 03:56 PM
With Region 4 North completed, the 2019 racing season has concluded and the first release of the PRL is available at http://soaringweb.org/PRL [and mirror sites].

There are always some glitches in identifying pilots from the score sheets, team members, etc, so please check things over and send along your questions and comments directly to me at

best wishes for a great, safe season in 2020!!

John Leibacher / 2E

October 14th 19, 01:05 AM
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 10:56:50 AM UTC-4, John Leibacher wrote:
> With Region 4 North completed, the 2019 racing season has concluded and the first release of the PRL is available at http://soaringweb.org/PRL [and mirror sites].
>
> There are always some glitches in identifying pilots from the score sheets, team members, etc, so please check things over and send along your questions and comments directly to me at
>
> best wishes for a great, safe season in 2020!!
>
> John Leibacher / 2E

Thanks a ton for your great contribution.
UH

Andy Blackburn[_3_]
October 14th 19, 02:28 AM
What UH said.

John puts a lot of work into letting US contest pilot know exactly who's better at racing than they are. Those who are new to racing this year get put on the PRL in time to be eligible to take the pilot poll thanks to John's responsiveness.

You can access the poll online at: http://www.adamsfive.com/a5soaring/survey/surveys.php

Thanks John.

Andy Blackburn
9B