PDA

View Full Version : Ventus Ct oxygen tank mounting options

Mike N.
October 24th 19, 01:59 AM
Sorry for the duplicate topic post, I had an error posting the original topic.

I recently purchased a Ventus Ct that did not come with Oxygen.

There is a large pipe style clamp to the starboard side of the upper fuel tank area. As well as a small bracket forward of the with no associated mounting or clamping hardware.
This looks to be a previous bottle mount location, but I am not happy with it.

If I put the tank where the clamp is now, it puts the tank behind the right side of my head. Not good if I am in a high energy emergency landing. Just doesn't seem safe to me.

So any examples or suggestions?

I am willing to buy a new tank. I am using M.H. EDS. I'd like to have a duration of 6 plus hours in mountain conditions.

Thanks in advance.
Mike

Google