PDA

View Full Version : Time to go on another adventure!!

NW_PILOT
March 10th 05, 12:47 AM
Hey, all well I have been planning a route & so far I am looking at over 26
hours of flight time that's just 1 way.

Day 1 Portland, Or To Fargo, ND.

Day 2 Fargo, ND to Oklahoma City, OK,

Day 3 Oklahoma City, OK To Mississipi

Day's 4, 5, 6, 7,8, & 9 Rest & Visit Friends

Day 10, Make my way to the east coast.

I plan on leaving this weekend I got my sleeping bag MRE's every thing ready
to go plus a wad of cash in the bank to play with.

See you all in a few weeks! I'm going Flying!

Oh! Really wish my 150 had long range tank's!

BTIZ
March 10th 05, 01:56 AM
enjoy...

"NW_PILOT" > wrote in message
> Hey, all well I have been planning a route & so far I am looking at over
> 26
> hours of flight time that's just 1 way.
>
> Day 1 Portland, Or To Fargo, ND.
>
> Day 2 Fargo, ND to Oklahoma City, OK,
>
> Day 3 Oklahoma City, OK To Mississipi
>
> Day's 4, 5, 6, 7,8, & 9 Rest & Visit Friends
>
> Day 10, Make my way to the east coast.
>
> I plan on leaving this weekend I got my sleeping bag MRE's every thing
> ready
> to go plus a wad of cash in the bank to play with.
>
> See you all in a few weeks! I'm going Flying!
>
> Oh! Really wish my 150 had long range tank's!

Frankster
March 10th 05, 02:31 AM
> Oh! Really wish my 150 had long range tank's!

I wish my bladder did!

-Frank

Robert A. Barker
March 10th 05, 01:28 PM
"NW_PILOT" > wrote in message
> Hey, all well I have been planning a route & so far I am looking at over
> 26
> hours of flight time that's just 1 way.
>
> Day 1 Portland, Or To Fargo, ND.
>
> Day 2 Fargo, ND to Oklahoma City, OK,
>
> Day 3 Oklahoma City, OK To Mississipi
>
> Day's 4, 5, 6, 7,8, & 9 Rest & Visit Friends
>
> Day 10, Make my way to the east coast.
>
> I plan on leaving this weekend I got my sleeping bag MRE's every thing
> ready
> to go plus a wad of cash in the bank to play with.
>
> See you all in a few weeks! I'm going Flying!
>
> Oh! Really wish my 150 had long range tank's!

From one 150 owner to another I not only wish you well
but will watch for any info you can send to r.a.s. as you
progress. I must really be getting old,I have been fretting
over a possible flight from the Boston Area to Cleaveland
area (Ohio). Compared to your proposed trip,mine would be an afternoon
jaunt. :-)

All the best

Bob Barker N8749S C150F

John
March 10th 05, 02:38 PM
Where to you plan to stop/visit in Mississippi? When is your trip?

John

Darrel Toepfer
March 10th 05, 03:00 PM
John wrote:

> Where to you plan to stop/visit in Mississippi? When is your trip?

Same here, drop in at 4R7 and I'll buy you lunch when you pass through
the Cajun heartland...

NW_PILOT
March 10th 05, 07:22 PM
"John" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Where to you plan to stop/visit in Mississippi? When is your trip?
>
> John

I should be departing Portland this weekend. I plan on stopping in Winona MS
"5A6" when I arrive in Mississippi it may take a few extra day if get
delayed becuse of weather. I will keep you all informed.

John
March 10th 05, 09:37 PM
I am interested in hearing about your trip.

My in-laws live in Portland, and I fly out of Jackson. I've considered
flying out and back myself.

If you want to take your friends up for a short flight - consider
taking a hop over to Cleveland, MS - KRNV, (55nm according to
airnav.com). They have a restaurant, (Airport Grocery Restraurant), a
couple of hundred yards down from the tie-downs. Excellent food, good
prices, you won't be disappointed.

John

NW_PILOT
March 15th 05, 05:17 AM
"NW_PILOT" > wrote in message
> Hey, all well I have been planning a route & so far I am looking at over
26
> hours of flight time that's just 1 way.
>
> Day 1 Portland, Or To Fargo, ND.
>
> Day 2 Fargo, ND to Oklahoma City, OK,
>
> Day 3 Oklahoma City, OK To Mississipi
>
> Day's 4, 5, 6, 7,8, & 9 Rest & Visit Friends
>
> Day 10, Make my way to the east coast.
>
> I plan on leaving this weekend I got my sleeping bag MRE's every thing
ready
> to go plus a wad of cash in the bank to play with.
>
> See you all in a few weeks! I'm going Flying!
>
> Oh! Really wish my 150 had long range tank's!

Departing tomorrow 6:00 AM'ish on my adventure the weather went to crap on
me this weekend so I had to replan my route. I am taking the Las Vegas
route. then going to shout over to southern AZn NM, Then To Northern Texas
on to OKC then on word I may reach the east coast. I don't care about the
time my goal is to hit 500+ hours TT by September.

Google