PDA

View Full Version : Looking for glider transport

October 29th 19, 12:01 AM
I need to move my Discus to Idaho Falls from College Station in the next few months and am looking for recommendations on vendors who can do it safely.. I’d prefer someone who understands gliders to a random person on uship.

Mark

October 31st 19, 12:01 AM
Have had very good luck with uship.com with several towing of trailers in the last two years.

Chris Behm
October 31st 19, 05:49 AM
I was doing research for someone to tow a glider trailer from seattle to socal and i think i had uship down to about $900 for that trip insured.
I never ended up purchasing, but it seems like a good way to go, especially if your time frame is flexible.

Regards,
Target

Google