PDA

View Full Version : DId Greybeard really leave

March 12th 05, 08:29 AM
Well did that sad old muppet finally leave RAS.

I forgot its post March 9th.....

So here is some Lennie the Lunatic bait......

Lennie you suck...go drink beer, may your lather key fly off and knock
some sense into you.

Al

Metalman
March 12th 05, 03:46 PM
Huh?

wrote:
> Well did that sad old muppet finally leave RAS.
>
> I forgot its post March 9th.....
>
> So here is some Lennie the Lunatic bait......
>
> Lennie you suck...go drink beer, may your lather key fly off and knock
> some sense into you.
>
> Al

March 12th 05, 04:18 PM
This is what happens when someone gets beat up and there lunch money
taking in school one too many times. They turn into a Lennie. Probably
never had a girlfriend either, then I would guess not to many girls
hanging around at the machine shop. I've seen this guys picture,
looks like Side Show Bob from the Simpson's.
This type of personality feeds on and cannot resist hostility, come on
Lennie the bait is dangling right in front of your face. Take it so Al
can reel you in.

Go
March 12th 05, 06:07 PM
Oh, leave him alone and he may really go away and stay away.

Metalman
March 12th 05, 07:03 PM
Jason, It was YOU that bit! SUCKER!

Haahahhhahaaaaahhaaa

wrote:
> This is what happens when someone gets beat up and there lunch money
> taking in school one too many times. They turn into a Lennie. Probably
> never had a girlfriend either, then I would guess not to many girls
> hanging around at the machine shop. I've seen this guys picture,
> looks like Side Show Bob from the Simpson's.
> This type of personality feeds on and cannot resist hostility, come on
> Lennie the bait is dangling right in front of your face. Take it so Al
> can reel you in.

Google