PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR CORRECTION... - 2 attachments

Hammertime for lefTurds
May 2nd 19, 07:07 PM
Oh jeepers. I meant to rename that pic of
John (Wormfood) McLame before posting.
Please note that it should have been titled,
"Songbird." Thank you.

..

Miloch
May 3rd 19, 01:12 AM
In article >, Hammertime for lefTurds says...

>Oh jeepers. I meant to rename that pic of
>John (Wormfood) McLame before posting.
>Please note that it should have been titled,
>"Songbird." Thank you.
>
>.

Ya sure ya want to go with this one, TrumpStooge or do ya want to change it one
last time.

You only get so many tries...the group doesn't have unlimited patience.

*

joet5[_2_]
May 3rd 19, 02:53 AM
Racist traitor.

On 2 May 2019 18:07:05 GMT, Hammertime for lefTurds
> wrote:

>Oh jeepers. I meant to rename that pic of
>John (Wormfood) McLame before posting.
>Please note that it should have been titled,
>"Songbird." Thank you.
>
>.

Mitchell Holman[_9_]
May 3rd 19, 02:53 AM
Miloch > wrote in
:

> In article >, Hammertime for lefTurds
> says...
>>

>>Oh jeepers. I meant to rename that pic of
>>John (Wormfood) McLame before posting.
>>Please note that it should have been titled,
>>"Songbird." Thank you.
>>
>>.
>
> Ya sure ya want to go with this one, TrumpStooge or do ya want to
> change it one last time.
>
> You only get so many tries...the group doesn't have unlimited
> patience.

Moloch's Mommie[_2_]
May 3rd 19, 02:09 PM
Miloch > wrote in
:

> In article >, Hammertime for lefTurds
> says...
>>

>>Oh jeepers. I meant to rename that pic of
>>John (Wormfood) McLame before posting.
>>Please note that it should have been titled,
>>"Songbird." Thank you.
>>
>>.

> You only get so many tries...the group doesn't have unlimited
> patience.

Now that is the ****ing truth! You antifa
types are real tolerant. Like sneaking up
behind people and beating them with bicycle
locks. Cowards all.

Moloch Meter:

..

Moloch's Mommie[_3_]
May 3rd 19, 02:13 PM
Mitchell Holman > wrote in
:

> Attachment decoded: Trump supporters.jpg
> `
> end

bammy's althletic supporters:

..

Moloch's Mommie[_4_]
May 3rd 19, 02:19 PM
joet5 > wrote in
:

> Racist traitor.

Lucky you, JoeTard!

Since I'm not really into clubbing baby seals,
henceforth, I'll just ignore your stooopid ass.

Miloch
May 3rd 19, 03:49 PM
In article >, Moloch's Mommie says...

:

>> In article >, Hammertime for lefTurds
>> says...
>>>

>>>Oh jeepers. I meant to rename that pic of
>>>John (Wormfood) McLame before posting.
>>>Please note that it should have been titled,
>>>"Songbird." Thank you.
>>>
>>>.
>

>> You only get so many tries...the group doesn't have unlimited
>> patience.
>>

>Now that is the ****ing truth! You antifa
>types are real tolerant. Like sneaking up
>behind people and beating them with bicycle
>locks. Cowards all.
>
>Moloch Meter:

Ya prolly had it coming, NewsDawg Boy.

I'm surprised a politically astute observer like you is wasting his precious
moments with USENET and not in Mar a Lago licking the Trumperoonies Florsheims.

*

Moloch's Mommie Issues
May 3rd 19, 04:38 PM
Miloch > wrote in
:

> I'm surprised a politically astute observer like you is wasting his
> precious moments with USENET and not in Mar a Lago licking the
> Trumperoonies Florsheims.

Thanks for your concern about my welfare!

Actually, most of my time is spent keeping
up with your heeeee-row, burnee. By the way,
I know the secret about you poor, stoopid
burnee *******s! Don't ask what that is. I
refuse to divulge a dem tactic (much akin
that klintoon kunt's tactic in 2016) which
will **certainly** re-elect DJT.

Thanks for the support of YOUR President!

..

Miloch
May 3rd 19, 05:13 PM
In article >, Moloch's Mommie Issues says...

:

>> I'm surprised a politically astute observer like you is wasting his
>> precious moments with USENET and not in Mar a Lago licking the
>> Trumperoonies Florsheims.
>>

>Thanks for your concern about my welfare!

Try coming up with an Elvis Impersonator act...prolly make more money.

....see ya at the indictment.

*

Moloch's Mommie[_4_]
May 3rd 19, 06:56 PM
Miloch > wrote in
:

> ...see ya at the indictment.

Whose indictment? Jim Cummey's? If you are
trying to make a funny, it's fallen flat.
Even those as dumb as you realize there's not
a ****ing chance YOUR President is charged.
But all your kancerous killery klowns? Ooops!

Lucky for you lefTards, the Pubbies don't have
the balls to indict bammy. Most don't have the
balls to support their party's leader.

You wonderful lefTards are very supportive
of the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys. You
are providing help for rebuilding Notre Dame!
Evidence:

..

Mitchell Holman[_9_]
May 3rd 19, 07:07 PM
"Moloch's Mommie" > wrote in
:

Moloch's Mommie[_4_]
May 3rd 19, 07:23 PM
Mitchell Holman > wrote in
:

> "Moloch's Mommie" > wrote in
> :

Miloch
May 3rd 19, 09:18 PM
In article >, Mitchell Holman
says...

>"Moloch's Mommie" > wrote in
:

....could actually be worse for him....his wife is cheating with another woman!

Let's face it, it's got to hurt when your wife tells ya she feels more sexually
satisfied by a Nancy Pelosi Look-alike...could prolly use a couple of sessions
with Dr Ruth...she'll get that sex problem figured out and solved.

*

joet5[_2_]
May 4th 19, 03:15 AM
Asshole traitor, a old song for a traitor presdent, Russian Agent Man.

:

>> In article >, Hammertime for lefTurds
>> says...
>>>

>>>Oh jeepers. I meant to rename that pic of
>>>John (Wormfood) McLame before posting.
>>>Please note that it should have been titled,
>>>"Songbird." Thank you.
>>>
>>>.
>

>> You only get so many tries...the group doesn't have unlimited
>> patience.
>>

>Now that is the ****ing truth! You antifa
>types are real tolerant. Like sneaking up
>behind people and beating them with bicycle
>locks. Cowards all.
>
>Moloch Meter:
>
>.

joet5[_2_]
May 4th 19, 03:16 AM
Song for your asshole president, Russian Agent Man.

:

>> Attachment decoded: Trump supporters.jpg
>> `
>> end
>>

>bammy's althletic supporters:
>
>.

joet5[_2_]
May 4th 19, 03:17 AM
Song for your asshold president, Russian Agent Man.

:

>> Racist traitor.
>>

>Lucky you, JoeTard!
>
>Since I'm not really into clubbing baby seals,
>henceforth, I'll just ignore your stooopid ass.

joet5[_2_]
May 4th 19, 03:21 AM
He Licks his Ass.

:

>>> In article >, Hammertime for lefTurds
>>> says...

>>> You only get so many tries...the group doesn't have unlimited
>>> patience.
>>>

>>Now that is the ****ing truth! You antifa
>>types are real tolerant. Like sneaking up
>>behind people and beating them with bicycle
>>locks. Cowards all.
>>
>>Moloch Meter:
>>

>Ya prolly had it coming, NewsDawg Boy.
>
>I'm surprised a politically astute observer like you is wasting his precious
>moments with USENET and not in Mar a Lago licking the Trumperoonies Florsheims.
>

>*

joet5[_2_]
May 4th 19, 03:22 AM
Why would anyone want to reelect the asshole, he is a russiian agent.

:

>> I'm surprised a politically astute observer like you is wasting his
>> precious moments with USENET and not in Mar a Lago licking the
>> Trumperoonies Florsheims.
>>

>Thanks for your concern about my welfare!
>
>Actually, most of my time is spent keeping
>up with your heeeee-row, burnee. By the way,
>I know the secret about you poor, stoopid
>burnee *******s! Don't ask what that is. I
>refuse to divulge a dem tactic (much akin
>that klintoon kunt's tactic in 2016) which
>will **certainly** re-elect DJT.
>
>Thanks for the support of YOUR President!
>
>.

joet5[_2_]
May 4th 19, 03:27 AM
Your asshole president is a russian agent man.

:

>> ...see ya at the indictment.
>>

>Whose indictment? Jim Cummey's? If you are
>trying to make a funny, it's fallen flat.
>Even those as dumb as you realize there's not
>a ****ing chance YOUR President is charged.
>But all your kancerous killery klowns? Ooops!
>
>Lucky for you lefTards, the Pubbies don't have
>the balls to indict bammy. Most don't have the
>balls to support their party's leader.
>
>You wonderful lefTards are very supportive
>of the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys. You
>are providing help for rebuilding Notre Dame!
>Evidence:
>
>.

joet5[_2_]
May 4th 19, 03:32 AM
Asshole.

:

>> "Moloch's Mommie" > wrote in
>> :
>>

>> begin 644 Political again 05035.jpg
>>
>> Attachment decoded: Political again 05035.jpg
>> `
>> end
>>

>Good grief Gertrude. Are you truly that dumb?
>READ YOUR POST *SLOWLY* Then *THINK*
>Ooops! Sorry! Forgot that you are a tad deficient
>in the area of Critical Thinking. Tad my ass!
>You have NO clue what that is.
>
>.

Google