PDA

View Full Version : Anybody wanna bet on a Deadpool? - 1 attachment

Niggardly[_3_]
May 3rd 19, 11:31 PM
Come one! Come all! Step right up!
Got a few bucks to bet? Think of the
many choices for entertainment!

Such as:

Who's the first to frog-march?
Who will be the first convicted?
When will he/she be sentenced?
Closest date to formal imprisonment?

Take your pick for the dimo-deadpool!
The klintoon kunt and the nigga are not
pictured. Sorry. Can't bet on them.
The chicken-****, balless Pubbies don't
have the juevos to go after them.

..

joet5[_2_]
May 4th 19, 03:49 AM
You forgot to put traitor donny dump in there.

On 3 May 2019 22:31:41 GMT, Niggardly > wrote:

>Come one! Come all! Step right up!
>Got a few bucks to bet? Think of the
>many choices for entertainment!
>
>Such as:
>
>Who's the first to frog-march?
>Who will be the first convicted?
>When will he/she be sentenced?
>Closest date to formal imprisonment?
>
>Take your pick for the dimo-deadpool!
>The klintoon kunt and the nigga are not
>pictured. Sorry. Can't bet on them.
>The chicken-****, balless Pubbies don't
>have the juevos to go after them.
>
>.

joet5[_2_]
May 5th 19, 10:08 PM
bEWARE Night Kinh, Arya Stark is coming foryou.

:

>> You forgot to put traitor donny dump in there.
>

>JoseTard - Sorry. The deadpool fund will
>only be accepting dollars. Not pesos.
>
>As you slowly assimilate,
>Only accept dollars for those lawns you mow.

Jose Turd
May 6th 19, 05:30 PM
joet5 > wrote in
:

:

>>> You forgot to put traitor donny dump in there.
>>

>>JoseTard - Sorry. The deadpool fund will
>>only be accepting dollars. Not pesos.
>>
>>As you slowly assimilate,
>>Only accept dollars for those lawns you mow.

Dammit Jose, I just complimented you on
your use of polysyllabic words. Then I see
this? Put on yer bi****als. You missed
nearly every key on the keyboard. Or are
you working on your ESL?
(English as a Second Language)

joet5[_2_]
May 7th 19, 03:39 AM
**** you.

:

:

>>>JoseTard - Sorry. The deadpool fund will
>>>only be accepting dollars. Not pesos.
>>>
>>>As you slowly assimilate,
>>>Only accept dollars for those lawns you mow.
>>

>Dammit Jose, I just complimented you on
>your use of polysyllabic words. Then I see
>this? Put on yer bi****als. You missed
>nearly every key on the keyboard. Or are
>you working on your ESL?
>(English as a Second Language)

Google