PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pilots' group: Aviation security programs failing

George Patterson
March 14th 05, 04:18 AM
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

> If it even crossed your mind to hav any respect at all for a usenet group,
> you must be dummer'n dirt!

I believe Mr. Campbell was referring to the Coalition of Airline Pilots
Associations (the "Pilots' Group" referred to in the original post), not a
newsgroup.

George Patterson
I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.

C J Campbell
March 14th 05, 03:14 PM
"George Patterson" > wrote in message

> Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
> >
> > If it even crossed your mind to hav any respect at all for a usenet
group,
> > you must be dummer'n dirt!
>
> I believe Mr. Campbell was referring to the Coalition of Airline Pilots
> Associations (the "Pilots' Group" referred to in the original post), not a
> newsgroup.

I was. Bertie is still around, eh? I kill filed him a long time ago.

Google