PDA

View Full Version : Shock Chord Rings

smjmitchell
September 7th 04, 12:07 PM
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me who manufacturers the shock chord rings for
aircraft such as the J-3 Cub ... I know who sells them but I want to know
who makes them. Details of a web site, email address or at worst phone fax
number would be appreciated.

Are all undercarriage shock rings made by a single company or are the
multiple manufacturers ??

Thanks,

Steve

Bruce A. Frank
September 9th 04, 07:41 AM
I believe there is only one mfg anymore.

--
Bruce A. Frank, Editor "Ford 3.8/4.2L Engine and V-6 STOL
Homebuilt Aircraft Newsletter"

Google