PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Ventus B wing tips of any type and wing root mod fairings

January 3rd 20, 03:46 AM
I'm located in the western US and probably keeping my V1 long term and am (also) looking for 15m winglets any type (Maughmer preferred), 16.6 tips, 15m wing tips with no winglets (helps in doing the winglet mod?), and yes the real unobtanium... 16.6 tips with winglets! And I'll be looking for ASW-27a winglet shells once I find those 16.6 tips ;).
I'm also potentially looking for the wing root fairings and anything else related to the wing root mod.
I'll keep you all updated here on my progress so you know to stop looking for the 16.6 tips with winglets etc. once I find them, so check back regularly! :)

January 5th 20, 07:15 PM
On Friday, January 3, 2020 at 2:17:11 PM UTC-8, Tim Taylor wrote:
> On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 8:46:56 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> > I'm located in the western US and probably keeping my V1 long term and am (also) looking for 15m winglets any type (Maughmer preferred), 16.6 tips, 15m wing tips with no winglets (helps in doing the winglet mod?), and yes the real unobtanium... 16.6 tips with winglets! And I'll be looking for ASW-27a winglet shells once I find those 16.6 tips ;).
> > I'm also potentially looking for the wing root fairings and anything else related to the wing root mod.
> > I'll keep you all updated here on my progress so you know to stop looking for the 16.6 tips with winglets etc. once I find them, so check back regularly! :)
>
> I have a set of Masak Winglets for the V2.

Tim, I sent you an email. Thanks!

Google