PDA

View Full Version : Gyrocopters on Ebay

Red
September 7th 04, 09:39 PM
I've been looking for a gyroplane ready to fly. I've seen a few
offered on eBay, went to look at them and they we rarely described
correctly. I've seen one on ebay that's in California and it has a
good description, good pictures and so on, but that's quite a drive to
go see it before bidding. I was hoping someone knew about this gyro
and could comment on it before I drive all that distance, if it's bad
save me a trip. It's item number is 2488905912. Thanks for the
consideration.

Mike Gaspard
September 8th 04, 02:18 PM
(Red) wrote in message >...
> I've been looking for a gyroplane ready to fly. I've seen a few
> offered on eBay, went to look at them and they we rarely described
> correctly. I've seen one on ebay that's in California and it has a
> good description, good pictures and so on, but that's quite a drive to
> go see it before bidding. I was hoping someone knew about this gyro
> and could comment on it before I drive all that distance, if it's bad
> save me a trip. It's item number is 2488905912. Thanks for the
> consideration.

Red if you're interested in gyros, check out:

http://www.rotaryforum.com/index.php

We have a couple of members from that area who may know the machine.

I took a look at it, and it is certainly a nice machine. Very much like mine:
http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4649

Mike
Forum Moderator
http://www.rotaryforum.com/index.php