PDA

View Full Version : 14 inch 5X120 wheel

Doug[_7_]
February 1st 20, 05:06 PM
I'm replacing my trailer tires ans the spare wheel is leaking air. The bolt pattern is 5X120 and I'm having a hard time finding a replacement.

Anyone have suggestions?

Scott Williams[_2_]
February 4th 20, 01:41 PM
On Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 11:06:16 AM UTC-6, Doug wrote:
> I'm replacing my trailer tires ans the spare wheel is leaking air. The bolt pattern is 5X120 and I'm having a hard time finding a replacement.
>
> Anyone have suggestions?

Wings and wheels can sell you a wheel for a cobra trailer.
Scott

Eric Greenwell[_4_]
February 4th 20, 03:32 PM
Scott Williams wrote on 2/4/2020 5:41 AM:
> On Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 11:06:16 AM UTC-6, Doug wrote:
>> I'm replacing my trailer tires ans the spare wheel is leaking air. The bolt pattern is 5X120 and I'm having a hard time finding a replacement.
>>
>> Anyone have suggestions?
>
> Wings and wheels can sell you a wheel for a cobra trailer.
> Scott

Alko axles are used on a variety of trailers. You may be able to find RV trailer
places that have that wheel, or try online.

https://sites.google.com/site/motorgliders/publications/download-the-guide-1

February 5th 20, 12:51 AM
On Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 9:06:16 AM UTC-8, Doug wrote:
> I'm replacing my trailer tires ans the spare wheel is leaking air. The bolt pattern is 5X120 and I'm having a hard time finding a replacement.
>
> Anyone have suggestions?

Put a tube in it.

Google