PDA

View Full Version : Stealth homebuilt

C J Campbell
September 15th 04, 08:00 AM
Over on alt.binaries.pictures.aviation someone has posted pictures of a
stealth homebuilt. It is difficult to see, but you can make out the tires
and the shadow.

--
Christopher J. Campbell
World Famous Flight Instructor

If you go around beating the Bush, don't complain if you rile the animals.

John
September 15th 04, 08:43 AM
C J Campbell wrote:

> Over on alt.binaries.pictures.aviation someone has posted pictures of a
> stealth homebuilt. It is difficult to see, but you can make out the tires
> and the shadow.

Yes I downloaded the pix's last night and have contacted the maker and have
received an e-mailed version of the plans (PDF) So I started on it this
morning great plane and you don't have to worry about the neighbors as long
as you have a good exhaust system on it!
John
;-)

Google