PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Grob 103 Twin II

March 17th 20, 05:54 PM
Our soaring club is looking to add an additional Grob 103 Twin II to our fleet. Prefer the ship be 1983 or newer. Must be able to carry a weight load of around 400 lbs. Please e-mail me if your are considering selling your Grob.

Tim Hanke
Adirondack Soaring

Saratoga Springs, New York
www.adirondacksoaring.com

Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]
March 17th 20, 06:18 PM
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 10:54:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> Our soaring club is looking to add an additional Grob 103 Twin II to our fleet. Prefer the ship be 1983 or newer. Must be able to carry a weight load of around 400 lbs. Please e-mail me if your are considering selling your Grob.
>

> Tim Hanke
> Adirondack Soaring
>
> Saratoga Springs, New York
> www.adirondacksoaring.com

Several on Wings and Wheels

March 17th 20, 06:26 PM
We know, looking for a Grob that can actually carry more than 325 lbs of weight.

On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 2:18:09 PM UTC-4, Joel Flamenbaum wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 10:54:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> > Our soaring club is looking to add an additional Grob 103 Twin II to our fleet. Prefer the ship be 1983 or newer. Must be able to carry a weight load of around 400 lbs. Please e-mail me if your are considering selling your Grob.
> >

> > Tim Hanke
> > Adirondack Soaring
> >
> > Saratoga Springs, New York
> > www.adirondacksoaring.com
>
> Several on Wings and Wheels

John Foster
March 17th 20, 07:00 PM
> We know, looking for a Grob that can actually carry more than 325 lbs of weight.
>

> On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 2:18:09 PM UTC-4, Joel Flamenbaum wrote:
> > On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 10:54:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> > > Our soaring club is looking to add an additional Grob 103 Twin II to our fleet. Prefer the ship be 1983 or newer. Must be able to carry a weight load of around 400 lbs. Please e-mail me if your are considering selling your Grob.
> > >

> > > Tim Hanke
> > > Adirondack Soaring
> > >
> > > Saratoga Springs, New York
> > > www.adirondacksoaring.com
> >
> > Several on Wings and Wheels

It seems most of the 103s that are for sale these days have had repair work done which limits useful load to under 400lbs. We have been looking for one for a long time. Hard to find one that can carry over 400lbs.

March 17th 20, 08:11 PM
Tell ur members they all need to go on diets, after all your east coast fliers, need to keep it light. No texas type thermals around here lol.

Dan Marotta
March 17th 20, 08:13 PM
Diet, perhaps?

--
Dan, 5J

March 17th 20, 08:16 PM
Beat ya to it Dan LOL

6PK
March 17th 20, 08:34 PM
> Beat ya to it Dan LOL

It helps your speed to increase the ballast...:-)

Dan Marotta
March 17th 20, 09:26 PM
You did!* And I'm actually in the process of dumping weight.* Down 11
pounds, shooting for 20.

--
Dan, 5J

March 17th 20, 10:54 PM
Mercy Dan ur out there at Moriarty. Thats tiger country, tou need all the weight u can get!! Keep eatin that bbq and don’t forget the morning donuts! LOL

Dan Marotta
March 18th 20, 05:29 PM
Of course we're off topic, but...

I prefer beer and Mexican food...!* Actually, the Stemme is right near
gross weight anyway.* That puts it back on topic.

On 3/17/2020 4:54 PM, wrote:
> Mercy Dan ur out there at Moriarty. Thats tiger country, tou need all the weight u can get!! Keep eatin that bbq and don’t forget the morning donuts! LOL

--
Dan, 5J

March 18th 20, 10:03 PM
Oh man Dan, not the “Corona” again lol, yur gonna have to switch to Modelo.

Dan Marotta
March 18th 20, 11:28 PM
No, Dan,

I get my beer at the brewery in Moriarty.* So much better than factory beer.

Dan

On 3/18/2020 4:03 PM, wrote:
> Oh man Dan, not the “Corona” again lol, yur gonna have to switch to Modelo.

--
Dan, 5J

AS
March 19th 20, 12:22 AM
On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 7:28:22 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
> No, Dan,
>
> I get my beer at the brewery in Moriarty.* So much better than factory beer.
>
> Dan

I can only second that! The brewery provides some very good brewskies. One more reason to visit and fly at Moriarty!
So there - we are off topic again! ;-)

Uli
'AS'

Scott Williams[_2_]
March 19th 20, 02:15 AM
> Our soaring club is looking to add an additional Grob 103 Twin II to our fleet. Prefer the ship be 1983 or newer. Must be able to carry a weight load of around 400 lbs. Please e-mail me if your are considering selling your Grob.
>

> Tim Hanke
> Adirondack Soaring
>
> Saratoga Springs, New York
> www.adirondacksoaring.com
I'm almost 60 years old and the best place I've ever had a beer was in the Moriarty brewery beer Garden!

Dan Marotta
March 19th 20, 03:26 PM
....And to go further off topic, there's an indoor shooting range on the
same block!* Bring your own or rent one at the range, including an AR-15
with select fire (if you can afford to feed it).* Imagine that, two of
the three letters in ATF!

--
Dan, 5J

Google