PDA

View Full Version : fs-SGS 1-34 carcass and trailer

HL Falbaum
March 30th 05, 04:46 PM
Storm damaged 1-34 and it's trailer for sale. No undamaged sections, but
many useable parts if you care to dissect them out. Open trailer very
functional with 1-34 fittings, USA lighting and plugs. All instruments
removed. Make (serious) offer.
Owned by Mid-Georgia Soaring Assn, located at Monroe, GA, USA (between
Atlanta and Athens, GA.)
This aircraft won the 1988 Sports Class Nats. (:-(( !

--
Hartley Falbaum
ASW27B "KF" USA

John
March 31st 05, 12:39 AM
HL Falbaum wrote:
> Storm damaged 1-34 and it's trailer for sale. No undamaged sections,
but
> many useable parts if you care to dissect them out. Open trailer very

> functional with 1-34 fittings, USA lighting and plugs. All
instruments
> removed. Make (serious) offer.
> Owned by Mid-Georgia Soaring Assn, located at Monroe, GA, USA
(between
> Atlanta and Athens, GA.)
> This aircraft won the 1988 Sports Class Nats. (:-(( !
>
> --
> Hartley Falbaum
> ASW27B "KF" USA

Hartley

What would you consider a "serious" offer. I have three 1-34 caecasses,
but no trailer. Do you have a picture?

John

Google