PDA

View Full Version : Air Display S (Butterfly Vario) Polar XML in English?

Dave Springford
March 24th 20, 02:11 PM
Does an English version of the Polar XML file exist for the Butterfly Vario?

I have the German version from page 43 of the manual that I can muddle through but it would certainly be easier in English.

More specifically, I want to load the JS3-18m polar into the Butterfly, so if someone has already done that and could share it their file here, that would be even easier.

TIA

Dave

Jim Hogue
March 24th 20, 05:35 PM
On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 09:11:38 UTC-5, Dave Springford wrote:
> Does an English version of the Polar XML file exist for the Butterfly Vario?
>
> I have the German version from page 43 of the manual that I can muddle through but it would certainly be easier in English.
>
> More specifically, I want to load the JS3-18m polar into the Butterfly, so if someone has already done that and could share it their file here, that would be even easier.
>
> TIA
>
> Dave

Dave, I just sent you an invitation to the dedicated Butterfly Vario group, you might be able to reach some Butterfly Vario experts there to answer your question.

Cheers,
Jim J6

April 1st 20, 01:02 AM
Jim,
Could you please send me an invite as well?
Thanks,
Jim Lee

Jim Hogue
April 1st 20, 03:02 AM
On Tuesday, 31 March 2020 19:02:49 UTC-5, wrote:
> Jim,
> Could you please send me an invite as well?
> Thanks,
> Jim Lee

Yes, watch for it tomorrow...

Cheers,
Jim J6

Jim Hogue
April 1st 20, 01:49 PM
On Tuesday, 31 March 2020 19:02:49 UTC-5, wrote:
> Jim,
> Could you please send me an invite as well?
> Thanks,
> Jim Lee

Invitation sent, Jim.

If anyone wants to join the Butterfly Vario group, I think you can just go to it at this link, and request to join. Either Eric or I will see the request and we’ll approve it promptly.

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/butterfly-vario---air-glide-display-s

I am new at this, so if this isn’t the way to request membership please correct me.

Thanks,
Jim
J6

Google