PDA

View Full Version : Jantar Std. 3

March 31st 05, 09:24 PM
The SZD dealer from Canada, the Windpath Corp. is attempting to sell
brand new SZD48-3 Jantar Std. 3. The deal is that Jantar is a excellent
Sport Class glider. I think at this point and time the price is above
30,000 Euros but if the Windpath could find couple more buyers the
price will go under 30,000 Euros. Of course this would make very
attractive buy. Modified Jantar Std. 3 which goes under the name of
Bravo has won the Sports Class World Championship held in Norway last
year and was flown by Sebastian Kawa. This glider is built like a tank.
It is approved to fly some expanded aerobatics, it has L/D of 40,
winglets, the cockpit had been thoroughly modified. But this is not a
glider for beginner pilot. It is fast and if flown sloppy can bite. If
anyone who has an interest and needs some photos or additional
information they can email me directly or contact Jerzy Szemplinski at
the Windpath Corp.

Tim Mara
March 31st 05, 09:59 PM
but for only about EU5000 more you can have a HpH 304C.....
much more modern design and a superb glider
BTW Petr Starek flying from Zbraslavice in a HpH Glasflugel 304C won the
Standrd class for 2004 Baron Hilton Cup....ahead of all other standard class
entrants.
tim

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> The SZD dealer from Canada, the Windpath Corp. is attempting to sell
> brand new SZD48-3 Jantar Std. 3. The deal is that Jantar is a excellent
> Sport Class glider. I think at this point and time the price is above
> 30,000 Euros but if the Windpath could find couple more buyers the
> price will go under 30,000 Euros. Of course this would make very
> attractive buy. Modified Jantar Std. 3 which goes under the name of
> Bravo has won the Sports Class World Championship held in Norway last
> year and was flown by Sebastian Kawa. This glider is built like a tank.
> It is approved to fly some expanded aerobatics, it has L/D of 40,
> winglets, the cockpit had been thoroughly modified. But this is not a
> glider for beginner pilot. It is fast and if flown sloppy can bite. If
> anyone who has an interest and needs some photos or additional
> information they can email me directly or contact Jerzy Szemplinski at
> the Windpath Corp.

March 31st 05, 10:50 PM
And for only about EU15,000 less you could buy a Kestrel 17 like the
one that just broke the US open class distance record...

Google