PDA

View Full Version : Re: How to Eat a DC-3

Kevin McCue
July 2nd 03, 12:49 AM
Hit the "bad" stains with your favorite prewash (shout, etc) before
putting it in and the D/W does even better!

--
Kevin McCue
KRYN

Ray Toews
July 5th 03, 05:25 AM
Sacrilage,,,wash my hat,,,not on your life every spot, stain, seagull
****, shot spot? has a story to tell. It would be like wiping out
history,,,no siree not me. Love me love my hat I always say sometimes.

Ray Toews
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:49:00 -0700, "Kevin McCue"
> wrote:

> Hit the "bad" stains with your favorite prewash (shout, etc) before
>putting it in and the D/W does even better!
>
>--
>Kevin McCue
>KRYN
>'47 Luscombe 8E
>Rans S-17 (for sale)

>-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

bryan chaisone
July 6th 03, 04:11 AM
Ray,

During my college days, I get stains on my undies from the ladies, but
I wash my undies just the same. Many stories there too! ;^)

Ray Toews) wrote in message...
> Sacrilage,,,wash my hat,,,not on your life every spot, stain, seagull
> ****, shot spot? has a story to tell. It would be like wiping out
> history,,,no siree not me. Love me love my hat I always say sometimes.
>

> Ray Toews

Google