PDA

View Full Version : Sea King & crew lost from HMAS Kanimbla.

Dave Kearton
April 3rd 05, 01:00 AM
see alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation

I've just posted a news segment reporting the loss of an RAN Sea King from
HMAS Kanimbla on it's first day helping survivors from the latest Indonesian
earthquake. The ship and both its heloes were diverted from their
homeward journey after three months duty following the Boxing Day tsunami,
to go back to Indonesia.

From the Australian Channel 7 'Sunrise' program.

With condolences to the victims, their families and remaining shipmates.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

StealthZ
April 3rd 05, 05:10 AM
All members of the military understand their occupations carry some risk..
....but Humanitarian relief is supposed to be about bring smiles to hungry
people.. not this

Condolences to all amd may they rest in peace

Chris

"Dave Kearton" > wrote in message
> see alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation
>

> I've just posted a news segment reporting the loss of an RAN Sea King from
> HMAS Kanimbla on it's first day helping survivors from the latest
> Indonesian
> earthquake. The ship and both its heloes were diverted from their
> homeward journey after three months duty following the Boxing Day tsunami,
> to go back to Indonesia.
>

> From the Australian Channel 7 'Sunrise' program.
>

> With condolences to the victims, their families and remaining shipmates.
>

> --
>
> Cheers
>

> Dave Kearton

Adolphus
April 3rd 05, 08:20 AM
StealthZ wrote:

It's a very sad day.

> All members of the military understand their occupations carry some risk..
> ...but Humanitarian relief is supposed to be about bring smiles to hungry
> people.. not this
>
> Condolences to all amd may they rest in peace
>
> Chris
>
> "Dave Kearton" > wrote in message
>> see alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation
>>

>> I've just posted a news segment reporting the loss of an RAN Sea King
>> from HMAS Kanimbla on it's first day helping survivors from the latest
>> Indonesian
>> earthquake. The ship and both its heloes were diverted from their
>> homeward journey after three months duty following the Boxing Day
>> tsunami, to go back to Indonesia.
>>

>> From the Australian Channel 7 'Sunrise' program.
>>

>> With condolences to the victims, their families and remaining shipmates.
>>

>> --
>>
>> Cheers
>>

>> Dave Kearton

Google