PDA

View Full Version : An d Now, For Something Completely Different

April 8th 05, 01:36 PM
http://www.uscavalryschool.org/staff_and_faculty.htm

Bill Kambic

April 8th 05, 01:37 PM
On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:36:45 -0400, wrote:

>http://www.uscavalryschool.org/staff_and_faculty.htm
>
>Bill Kambic

Ooops.

Sorry about that. Wrong group. ;-)

Bill Kambic

Noah Little
April 8th 05, 01:50 PM
wrote:
> Ooops.
>
> Sorry about that. Wrong group. ;-)

But the subject was right!

--
Noah

Mike Kanze
April 8th 05, 08:15 PM
Bill,

Definitely something "completely different" for this group. <g>

Interesting site, BTW.

--
Mike Kanze

"If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?"

- Lily Tomlin

> wrote in message
> On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:36:45 -0400, wrote:
>
>>http://www.uscavalryschool.org/staff_and_faculty.htm
>>
>>Bill Kambic
>
> Ooops.
>
> Sorry about that. Wrong group. ;-)
>
> Bill Kambic

Allen Epps
April 8th 05, 09:20 PM
In article >, Mike Kanze
> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Definitely something "completely different" for this group. <g>
>
> Interesting site, BTW.

Sure cross training's a good idea but isn't this a bit extreme? ;)
Pugs

Ogden Johnson III
April 8th 05, 11:16 PM
Allen Epps > wrote:

>Mike Kanze > wrote:

>> Bill,
>>
>> Definitely something "completely different" for this group. <g>
>>
>> Interesting site, BTW.

>Sure cross training's a good idea but isn't this a bit extreme? ;)

Maybe they have a balloon det at the school. At the rate the
Navy is "right-sizing" airborne control assets, a balloon det for
CVNs might be a future alternative.
--
OJ III

John Miller
April 8th 05, 11:50 PM
Ogden Johnson III wrote:
> Maybe they have a balloon det at the school. At the rate the
> Navy is "right-sizing" airborne control assets, a balloon det for
> CVNs might be a future alternative.

Any of you out there authorized to wear a balloonist's wing on the
uniform?

--
John Miller
email domain: n4vu.com; username: jsm(@)

Mike Kanze
April 9th 05, 01:19 AM
>a balloon det for CVNs might be a future alternative.

....And kite-borne recco photography supporting USMC ground ops. (Sorry, OJ.
Couldn't resist.)

--
Mike Kanze

436 Greenbrier Road
Half Moon Bay, California 94019-2259
USA

650-726-7890

"Ogden Johnson III" > wrote in message
> Allen Epps > wrote:
>
>>Mike Kanze > wrote:
>
>>> Bill,
>>>
>>> Definitely something "completely different" for this group. <g>
>>>
>>> Interesting site, BTW.
>
>>Sure cross training's a good idea but isn't this a bit extreme? ;)
>
> Maybe they have a balloon det at the school. At the rate the
> Navy is "right-sizing" airborne control assets, a balloon det for
> CVNs might be a future alternative.
> --
> OJ III
> [Email to Yahoo address may be burned before reading.
> Lower and crunch the sig and you'll net me at comcast.]

Google