PDA

View Full Version : Lancair kits

Vic
September 24th 04, 03:01 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know if Lancair kits can be purchased in individual
sections?
I.E. Empennage, Wings, fuselage?

I couldn't find this information on their website. I sent an email to
them but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks

Roger Halstead
September 24th 04, 04:08 PM
On 24 Sep 2004 07:01:32 -0700, (Vic) wrote:

>Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if Lancair kits can be purchased in individual
>sections?
>I.E. Empennage, Wings, fuselage?
>
>I couldn't find this information on their website. I sent an email to
>them but haven't heard back yet.

It depends on which plane. I have one of the older info packs which
lists the 32/360 as you describe. The IV-IV-P had an A, B, and
finishing kit.

Part of their page isn't working but the $20 to $35 for the info pack
and video should tell you all you need to know.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

>Thanks

Google