PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft of Australia update and Swan Hill fly-in.

Darryl Gibbs
April 16th 05, 05:34 PM
Hi everyone.

I have just loaded up the latest updates to the "Aircraft of Australia"
section of the CNAPG site. Around 100 new aircraft have been added and more
photo's have been added to a number of the existing pages. This section of
the site can be reached at:

http://www.cnapg.org/aircraftofaustraliabyregistration.htm

Is anyone from here going to the Fly-in at Swan Hill over the ANZAC weekend?

I plan to be there, so might get a chance to put a few faces to the names I
see here.

Bye for now.

--
Darryl Gibbs