PDA

View Full Version : Need a ride from Milwauke to OshKosh

Steve Ruse
July 2nd 03, 07:06 PM
Some of my friend's plans fell through so I'm having to make some
changes to my OshKosh plans. I'll be flying into Milwaukee on
Wednesday evening, & flying out of Milwaukee on Sunday. That leaves me
about 90 miles from all the fun though. Is anyone heading my way with
an extra seat (car or plane) that wouldn't mind me tagging along? I'll
gladly pay for gas (unless you fly a 747).

Thanks!

Steve
steve"AT"wotelectronics"DOT"com

Steve Ruse
July 11th 03, 06:55 PM
Actually I've already worked it out. I'm flying into Minneapolis on
the 1st of August & will be riding to OshKosh with a friend. I am
looking for a (CHEAP) place to stay for three nights (2nd, 3rd & 4th).
Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks for the inquiry Bob,

Steve

"bob zee" > wrote in message >...
> "Steve Ruse" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Some of my friend's plans fell through so I'm having to make some
> > changes to my OshKosh plans. I'll be flying into Milwaukee on
> > Wednesday evening, & flying out of Milwaukee on Sunday. That leaves me
> > about 90 miles from all the fun though. Is anyone heading my way with
> > an extra seat (car or plane) that wouldn't mind me tagging along? I'll
> > gladly pay for gas (unless you fly a 747).
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Steve
> > steve"AT"wotelectronics"DOT"com
>
> what day(s) are you planning for this to happen?

Ron Natalie
July 11th 03, 07:40 PM
"Steve Ruse" > wrote in message om...
> Actually I've already worked it out. I'm flying into Minneapolis on
> the 1st of August & will be riding to OshKosh with a friend. I am
> looking for a (CHEAP) place to stay for three nights (2nd, 3rd & 4th).
> Does anyone have any tips?

Bring a tent, $15/night.

Google