PDA

View Full Version : P-3 website renewed!!

Marco P.J. Borst
May 12th 05, 09:58 PM
Dear all,

After many weeks of hard working, but sooner then I expected myself, the
completely renewed website of the P-3 Orion Research Group is now up and
running! I have done a bit of testing and it seems to work well. Some
section can use a few more pics, but those can be added later.

What is new on the website?

- all sections refreshed with entire new layout
- new photos added to most sections
- new sections added: history, variants, operators, technical and news
archive
- former VPU section changed into sneaky P-3 operations section
- links section updated

Take a look at http://home.planet.nl/~p3orion

Regards,
Marco P.J. Borst
P-3 Orion Research Group - The Netherlands

e-mail:
P-3 website: http://home.planet.nl/~p3orion
MSN Messenger:
subscribe to the P-3 Orion e-mail group:

"The reward of a job well done is to have done it."

Google