PDA

View Full Version : QB and QAon

Greg Boyd
February 2nd 21, 05:04 PM
I was told by a good source from law enforcement to avoid the Quiet Birdmen
As they are related to and have similar beliefs as QAon. Aviation does not need these cancers.

Daniel[_6_]
February 2nd 21, 05:57 PM
Greg Boyd > writes:

> I was told by a good source from law enforcement to avoid the Quiet Birdmen
> As they are related to and have similar beliefs as QAon. Aviation does not need these cancers.

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/quiet-birdmen.86234/

What's QAon? Do you mean qanon? I hear alot about qanon but what are
these beliefs? And if Quiet Birdmen were a secret society, why do they
have an entry in wikipedia?

I was a member of the Moose lodge once. It turned out to be a
membership-only bar. My vfw meetings were held in their conference room
and I thought the drinks were cheap. But, I'm not a big enough drinker
to warrant a membership. I let my membership lapse. Though, playing free
pool was great, it still wasn't worth the money.

--
Daniel
Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world

Ellen Peterson
March 11th 21, 11:13 AM
On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 12:57:16 PM UTC-5, Daniel wrote:
> Greg Boyd > writes:
>
> > I was told by a good source from law enforcement to avoid the Quiet Birdmen
> > As they are related to and have similar beliefs as QAon. Aviation does not need these cancers.
> https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/quiet-birdmen.86234/
>
> What's QAon? Do you mean qanon? I hear alot about qanon but what are
> these beliefs? And if Quiet Birdmen were a secret society, why do they
> have an entry in wikipedia?
>
> I was a member of the Moose lodge once. It turned out to be a
> membership-only bar. My vfw meetings were held in their conference room
> and I thought the drinks were cheap. But, I'm not a big enough drinker
> to warrant a membership. I let my membership lapse. Though, playing free
> pool was great, it still wasn't worth the money.
>
> --
> Daniel
> Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world
I have a friend that is a Quiet Birdman and they have met at Sun N Fun, Lakeland Florida.

Daniel[_6_]
March 12th 21, 03:54 PM
Ellen Peterson > writes:

> On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 12:57:16 PM UTC-5, Daniel wrote:
>> Greg Boyd > writes:
>>
>> > I was told by a good source from law enforcement to avoid the Quiet Birdmen
>> > As they are related to and have similar beliefs as QAon. Aviation does not need these cancers.
>> https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/quiet-birdmen.86234/
>>
>> What's QAon? Do you mean qanon? I hear alot about qanon but what are
>> these beliefs? And if Quiet Birdmen were a secret society, why do they
>> have an entry in wikipedia?
>>
>> I was a member of the Moose lodge once. It turned out to be a
>> membership-only bar. My vfw meetings were held in their conference room
>> and I thought the drinks were cheap. But, I'm not a big enough drinker
>> to warrant a membership. I let my membership lapse. Though, playing free
>> pool was great, it still wasn't worth the money.
>>
>> --
>> Daniel
>> Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world
> I have a friend that is a Quiet Birdman and they have met at Sun N Fun, Lakeland Florida.

They sound real threatening. ;)

--
Daniel
Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world