PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Jack

Tony[_7_]
February 2nd 21, 03:31 PM
Starting yesterday the Dr. Jack pages won't show forecasts for future dates...did I see a post somewhere that he had to evacuate his home during the fires?

Ramy[_2_]
February 2nd 21, 06:10 PM
On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 7:31:51 AM UTC-8, wrote:
> Starting yesterday the Dr. Jack pages won't show forecasts for future dates...did I see a post somewhere that he had to evacuate his home during the fires?

Indeed looks like the forecast stopped running this weekend.
The best place to inquire about it is the Dr. Jack forum. I just did.
Hopefully he will get it restarted soon enough.

Ramy

Ramy[_2_]
February 3rd 21, 05:44 PM
On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 10:10:59 AM UTC-8, Ramy wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 7:31:51 AM UTC-8, wrote:
> > Starting yesterday the Dr. Jack pages won't show forecasts for future dates...did I see a post somewhere that he had to evacuate his home during the fires?
> Indeed looks like the forecast stopped running this weekend.
> The best place to inquire about it is the Dr. Jack forum. I just did.
> Hopefully he will get it restarted soon enough.
>
> Ramy
Looks like it is running ok now.

Ramy

Google