PDA

View Full Version : Weglide Recover Password

Dan Marotta
April 21st 21, 03:08 PM
Hi All,

I signed up for Weglide yesterday and then was unable to log in. I
tried to recover my password, went through the Captcha, and got a
message saying to follow the instructions in the email. What email?
I've tried a half dozen times and have not gotten an email. Yes, I
checked my spam folder.

Any help out there?
--
Dan
5J

Waveguru
April 21st 21, 03:48 PM
It must be so reassuring to know that all that secret information is secure on your Weglide account, eh?

Johannes Dibbern
April 21st 21, 04:00 PM
Dan Marotta schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. April 2021 um 16:09:03 UTC+2:
> Hi All,
>
> I signed up for Weglide yesterday and then was unable to log in. I
> tried to recover my password, went through the Captcha, and got a
> message saying to follow the instructions in the email. What email?
> I've tried a half dozen times and have not gotten an email. Yes, I
> checked my spam folder.
>
> Any help out there?
> --
> Dan
> 5J
Hi Dan,

just send us an email to and we'll figure it out.

Johannes

Dan Marotta
April 21st 21, 04:41 PM
Thanks you!

Just the act of asking seems to have worked. As I was writing the
email, I took the time to look at my spam folder one more time and I had
two emails from weglide, one in German and one in English. I am now
logged on!

I took the time to upload my last flight which was enlightening from an
analysis standpoint and answered my question about why my scored
triangle was so small compared to what I thought it should have been:

The flight trace showed my engine run significantly longer than it
actually was. Looking at that in both Skylines and OLC showed a much
shorter run time. I wonder if the noise created by the open nose dome
and cooling inlets after the engine was shut down was enough to alter
the scoring that much. Next time, I will ensure that my doors are
closed before striking out on course...

Dan
5J

On 4/21/21 9:00 AM, Johannes Dibbern wrote:
> Dan Marotta schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. April 2021 um 16:09:03 UTC+2:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I signed up for Weglide yesterday and then was unable to log in. I
>> tried to recover my password, went through the Captcha, and got a
>> message saying to follow the instructions in the email. What email?
>> I've tried a half dozen times and have not gotten an email. Yes, I
>> checked my spam folder.
>>
>> Any help out there?
>> --
>> Dan
>> 5J
> Hi Dan,
>
> just send us an email to and we'll figure it out.
>
> Johannes

Johannes Dibbern
April 21st 21, 05:05 PM
Dan Marotta schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. April 2021 um 17:41:46 UTC+2:
> Thanks you!
>
> Just the act of asking seems to have worked. As I was writing the
> email, I took the time to look at my spam folder one more time and I had
> two emails from weglide, one in German and one in English. I am now
> logged on!
>
> I took the time to upload my last flight which was enlightening from an
> analysis standpoint and answered my question about why my scored
> triangle was so small compared to what I thought it should have been:
>
> The flight trace showed my engine run significantly longer than it
> actually was. Looking at that in both Skylines and OLC showed a much
> shorter run time. I wonder if the noise created by the open nose dome
> and cooling inlets after the engine was shut down was enough to alter
> the scoring that much. Next time, I will ensure that my doors are
> closed before striking out on course...
>
> Dan
> 5J
> On 4/21/21 9:00 AM, Johannes Dibbern wrote:
> > Dan Marotta schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. April 2021 um 16:09:03 UTC+2:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> I signed up for Weglide yesterday and then was unable to log in. I
> >> tried to recover my password, went through the Captcha, and got a
> >> message saying to follow the instructions in the email. What email?
> >> I've tried a half dozen times and have not gotten an email. Yes, I
> >> checked my spam folder.
> >>
> >> Any help out there?
> >> --
> >> Dan
> >> 5J
> > Hi Dan,
> >
> > just send us an email to and we'll figure it out.
> >
> > Johannes

If WeGlide gets your scoring windows wrong (which happens sometimes), you can always correct them by editing the flight and adjusting them manually.

Johannes

Dan Marotta
April 21st 21, 05:46 PM
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

This flight was marked as invalid as I did not have a weglide account
when I flew it and it was past 24 hours when I finally uploaded it.
There will be more flights...

Dan
5J

On 4/21/21 10:05 AM, Johannes Dibbern wrote:
> Dan Marotta schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. April 2021 um 17:41:46 UTC+2:
>> Thanks you!
>>
>> Just the act of asking seems to have worked. As I was writing the
>> email, I took the time to look at my spam folder one more time and I had
>> two emails from weglide, one in German and one in English. I am now
>> logged on!
>>
>> I took the time to upload my last flight which was enlightening from an
>> analysis standpoint and answered my question about why my scored
>> triangle was so small compared to what I thought it should have been:
>>
>> The flight trace showed my engine run significantly longer than it
>> actually was. Looking at that in both Skylines and OLC showed a much
>> shorter run time. I wonder if the noise created by the open nose dome
>> and cooling inlets after the engine was shut down was enough to alter
>> the scoring that much. Next time, I will ensure that my doors are
>> closed before striking out on course...
>>
>> Dan
>> 5J

>>> Hi Dan,
>>>
>>> just send us an email to and we'll figure it out.
>>>
>>> Johannes
>>>
> If WeGlide gets your scoring windows wrong (which happens sometimes), you can always correct them by editing the flight and adjusting them manually.
>
> Johannes

Google