PDA

View Full Version : Flarm on Naviter Navigator

Wade G
May 14th 21, 04:59 AM
So far I like the beta test Navigator and look forward to tasks being added.
Mine is connecting to my S10 via Bluetooth but I am not getting any Flarm targets displayed in Navigator. Anyone else seeing Flarm data coming in or is that on the wish list still for everyone?

waremark
May 14th 21, 04:52 PM
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 04:59:12 UTC+1, Wade G wrote:
> So far I like the beta test Navigator and look forward to tasks being added.
> Mine is connecting to my S10 via Bluetooth but I am not getting any Flarm targets displayed in Navigator. Anyone else seeing Flarm data coming in or is that on the wish list still for everyone?

My version of Navigator (just loaded the beta) currently shows traffic via mobile data from the OGN network - when you have data reception. I am not sure whether or how it would deal with Flarm traffic from another source in addition. It would be ideal to display Flarm traffic from a Flarm unit when OGC data was not available.

Wade G
May 15th 21, 04:23 AM
On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:52:55 AM UTC-7, waremark wrote:
> On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 04:59:12 UTC+1, Wade G wrote:
> > So far I like the beta test Navigator and look forward to tasks being added.
> > Mine is connecting to my S10 via Bluetooth but I am not getting any Flarm targets displayed in Navigator. Anyone else seeing Flarm data coming in or is that on the wish list still for everyone?
> My version of Navigator (just loaded the beta) currently shows traffic via mobile data from the OGN network - when you have data reception. I am not sure whether or how it would deal with Flarm traffic from another source in addition. It would be ideal to display Flarm traffic from a Flarm unit when OGC data was not available.
Mines doing the same with OGN but needless to say it’s spotty

Google