PDA

View Full Version : After the Downing Street Memo: Case for Impeachment Builds

June 7th 05, 10:17 AM
After the Downing Street Memo: Case for Impeachment Builds:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35872

W. D. Allen Sr.
June 7th 05, 07:49 PM
Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
especially
just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!

"Tis wiser to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and prove
it
true!"

end

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> After the Downing Street Memo: Case for Impeachment Builds:
>
> http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35872

June 7th 05, 08:17 PM
Hilary and Bill are no better (Bill allowed China into the WTO which
has led to all those US jobs outsourced to China with huge trade
imbalance/budget deficit as the US economy is basically a 'house of
cards' tragically waiting to collapse as the US military is fighting
wars for Israel in the Middle East spending BILLIONS of US taxpayer
dollars in the process - read the last chapter of Chalmers Johnson's
'The Sorrows of Empire' book as James Bamford's 'A Pretext for War'
book is a must read book as well because it conveys the 'A Clean
Break/war for Israel' agenda in Iraq on pages 261-269 and on page 321
as well):

Turning Point on the War:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35912

June 7th 05, 09:19 PM
wrote:
> Hilary and Bill are no better (Bill allowed China into the WTO which
> has led to all those US jobs outsourced to China with huge trade
> imbalance/budget deficit as the US economy is basically a 'house of
> cards' tragically waiting to collapse as the US military is fighting
> wars for Israel in the Middle East spending BILLIONS of US taxpayer
> dollars in the process - read the last chapter of Chalmers Johnson's
> 'The Sorrows of Empire' book as James Bamford's 'A Pretext for War'
> book is a must read book as well because it conveys the 'A Clean
> Break/war for Israel' agenda in Iraq on pages 261-269 and on page 321
> as well):
>
> Turning Point on the War:
>
> http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35912

Simply refusing to take action and do your DUTY to your country by
using the excuse that "so-and-so is no better" will only bring total
enslavement upon you.

Maybe it's true; you get the government that you deserve.

Merlin Dorfman
June 8th 05, 12:20 AM
In rec.aviation.military W. D. Allen Sr. > wrote:
> Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
> into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
> felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
> over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
> will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
> connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
> factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
> especially
> just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!

It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
Americans an countless Iraqis.

Steve Hix
June 8th 05, 03:27 AM
In article >,
Merlin Dorfman > wrote:

> In rec.aviation.military W. D. Allen Sr. > wrote:
> > Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
> > into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
> > felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
> > over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
> > will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
> > connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
> > factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
> > especially
> > just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!
>
> It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
> the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
> Americans an countless Iraqis.

It continually amazes me that clueless types confuse lying under oath
with anything else.

W. D. Allen Sr.
June 8th 05, 06:42 PM
"...A dumbass antisemite...."

The above is a juvenile "intellectual's" idea of a compelling argument on
the merits?

DUUUUUH!!

end

"ZombyWoof" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:49:39 -0700, "W. D. Allen Sr."
> > wrote something wonderfully witty:
>
>>Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint
herself
>>into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and
her
>>felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality
hanging
>>over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
>>will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
>>connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
>>factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
>>especially
>>just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!
>>
> It ain't for Israel you dumbass antisemite. It is for your SUV. It's
> all about the thick black gooey stuff.
> --
> "Either kill me or take me as I am,
> because I'll be damned if I ever change..."
>
> The Marquis de Sade

Charlie Wolf
June 8th 05, 08:43 PM
Yea, yea ... whatever....
Why do you want to ban milk?????
Regards,

On 7 Jun 2005 13:19:40 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
>> Hilary and Bill are no better (Bill allowed China into the WTO which
>> has led to all those US jobs outsourced to China with huge trade
>> imbalance/budget deficit as the US economy is basically a 'house of
>> cards' tragically waiting to collapse as the US military is fighting
>> wars for Israel in the Middle East spending BILLIONS of US taxpayer
>> dollars in the process - read the last chapter of Chalmers Johnson's
>> 'The Sorrows of Empire' book as James Bamford's 'A Pretext for War'
>> book is a must read book as well because it conveys the 'A Clean
>> Break/war for Israel' agenda in Iraq on pages 261-269 and on page 321
>> as well):
>>
>> Turning Point on the War:
>>
>> http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35912
>

>Simply refusing to take action and do your DUTY to your country by
>using the excuse that "so-and-so is no better" will only bring total
>enslavement upon you.
>
>Maybe it's true; you get the government that you deserve.

Charlie Wolf
June 8th 05, 08:46 PM
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:20:35 +0000 (UTC), Merlin Dorfman
> wrote:

>In rec.aviation.military W. D. Allen Sr. > wrote:
>> Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
>> into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
>> felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
>> over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
>> will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
>> connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
>> factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
>> especially
>> just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!
>
> It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
>the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
>Americans an countless Iraqis.
1. They aren't needless if you have a brain in your ****ing head.
But by characterizing them as "needless deaths", I guess we know
positively that you support the terrorists that are killing Americans.

2. It's called perjury Merlin, or don't you have a Crystal Ball that
explains things like that to you...

3. It continulally amazes me how ****ing stupid left-wing liberal
Democrats are.
Regards,

Merlin Dorfman
June 8th 05, 11:13 PM
In rec.aviation.military Steve Hix > wrote:
> In article >,
> Merlin Dorfman > wrote:

>> In rec.aviation.military W. D. Allen Sr. > wrote:
>> > Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
>> > into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
>> > felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
>> > over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
>> > will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
>> > connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
>> > factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
>> > especially
>> > just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!
>>
>> It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
>> the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
>> Americans an countless Iraqis.

> It continually amazes me that clueless types confuse lying under oath
> with anything else.

What "else" did you have in mind? Killing tens of thousands
unnecessarily?
Some clueless types confuse Clinton's lying under oath with
perjury (which it wasn't). He committed no crimes; in fact the
charge of obstruction of justice was actually closer to being true
than the charge of perjury, but the House managers didn't seem to
understand that.

Merlin Dorfman
June 8th 05, 11:20 PM
In rec.aviation.military Charlie Wolf > wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:20:35 +0000 (UTC), Merlin Dorfman
> > wrote:

>>In rec.aviation.military W. D. Allen Sr. > wrote:
>>> Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
>>> into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
>>> felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
>>> over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
>>> will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
>>> connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
>>> factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
>>> especially
>>> just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!
>>
>> It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
>>the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
>>Americans an countless Iraqis.

> 1. They aren't needless if you have a brain in your ****ing head.
> But by characterizing them as "needless deaths", I guess we know
> positively that you support the terrorists that are killing Americans.

I categorically oppose the terrorists that killed Americans,
which is why I opposed the invasion of Iraq. It took attention and
resources away from the war on terror.
(I've seen figures that 70% of Americans believe Saddam was
personally involved in 9/11. And that that that belief apparently
has a strong correlation with watching Fox News.)
But your comment that opposing a policy decision is equated to
supporting terrorism is noted, and filed where it belongs.

> 2. It's called perjury Merlin, or don't you have a Crystal Ball that
> explains things like that to you...

It was not perjury, and in any case it's like saying that
somebody who has jaywalked or double parked has no business
accusing anybody of murder because "he's a criminal himself."

> 3. It continulally amazes me how ****ing stupid left-wing liberal
> Democrats are.

"****ing Stupid" = "disagrees with me."
Come to think of it, "Left wing liberal Democrat" also =
"disagrees with me."

> Regards,

Regards to you too.

Steve Hix
June 9th 05, 12:34 AM
In article >,
Merlin Dorfman > wrote:

> In rec.aviation.military Charlie Wolf > wrote:
> > On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:20:35 +0000 (UTC), Merlin Dorfman
> > > wrote:

> >> It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
> >>the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
> >>Americans an countless Iraqis.
>
> > 1. They aren't needless if you have a brain in your ****ing head.
> > But by characterizing them as "needless deaths", I guess we know
> > positively that you support the terrorists that are killing Americans.
>
> I categorically oppose the terrorists that killed Americans,
> which is why I opposed the invasion of Iraq. It took attention and
> resources away from the war on terror.

You see, most people understand that there is a lot more to the WoT than
just Al Qaeda.

> (I've seen figures that 70% of Americans believe Saddam was
> personally involved in 9/11. And that that that belief apparently
> has a strong correlation with watching Fox News.)

And the Flat Earth Society issues figures that it believes, too.

Doesn't make either statement correct.

Merlin Dorfman
June 9th 05, 11:26 PM
In rec.aviation.military ZombyWoof > wrote:

> Does William Jefferson still hold his bar license? If no, why not?

I don't know. What was the period of time for which it was
lifted?

> If yes, what are you ****ing nuts?

Syntax-challenged; but I'll answer what I think you were trying
to ask.
Clinton was very properly punished for the violations he
actually committed--contempt of court, and violations of legal ethics,
for giving false and misleading testimony. He did not commit
perjury. One could make the case that he could have successfully
challenged those charges (before a District of Columbia jury) but
I think the decision to plead guilty to them was the correct one.

Jeroen Wenting
June 11th 05, 04:03 PM
"W. D. Allen Sr." > wrote in message
> "...A dumbass antisemite...."
>
> The above is a juvenile "intellectual's" idea of a compelling argument on
> the merits?

No, though it is unnecessary to include the adjective "dumbass" when
proclaiming someone an antisemite.
Antisemites are automatically dumbasses...

vincent p. norris
June 12th 05, 12:11 AM
>> "...A dumbass antisemite...."

>Antisemites are automatically dumbasses...

Unfortunately, that is not true. Some of the leadeers of the Nazi
party were brilliant, highly educated men.

Henry Ford was not a dumbass, but he was an antisemite.

Sad to say, there is no correlation between intelligence and human
decency.

vince norris

Grantland
June 12th 05, 04:35 AM
vincent p. norris > wrote:

>>> "...A dumbass antisemite...."
>
>>Antisemites are automatically dumbasses...
>
>Unfortunately, that is not true. Some of the leadeers of the Nazi
>party were brilliant, highly educated men.
>
>Henry Ford was not a dumbass, but he was an antisemite.
>
>Sad to say, there is no correlation between intelligence and human
>decency.
>
>vince norris

What a completely stupid thing to say!

Grantland