PDA

View Full Version : George W.Bush is the greatest pilot in history !!!

Tristan Beeline
June 14th 05, 11:01 AM
He can fly planes like a god, that's for sure !

June 17th 05, 07:26 PM
I have no idea what the previous two contributors mean to say; I guess
the second one is giving us some Russian, although I can read Spanish,
French and German, Russian is not one of my abilities. However, let me
state that GW Bush became combat ready in the F102 without killing
himself, therefore he was a rather decent pilot. Having been an
instructor and test pilot in the aircraft, I know whereof I speak. FWIW
I am a better pilot than he.
Walt BJ

June 17th 05, 07:26 PM
I have no idea what the previous two contributors mean to say; I guess
the second one is giving us some Russian, although I can read Spanish,
French and German, Russian is not one of my abilities. However, let me
state that GW Bush became combat ready in the F102 without killing
himself, therefore he was a rather decent pilot. Having been an
instructor and test pilot in the aircraft, I know whereof I speak. FWIW
I am a better pilot than he.
Walt BJ

Google