PDA

View Full Version : i-com A21

Paul J. Lewis
June 20th 05, 02:15 AM
Hi Group
I purchasted a I-com A-21 trancever. I came with
no manual. I have figured almost every thing on this, except the
navergation. Dose any one have a manual for
this. I-com support's every raido they have except this one. I wonder why?
Paul J.

Robert Chambers
June 20th 05, 04:05 AM
pretty simple, program the freq of the VOR into the keypad and if you
can receive it you will get an audio of the ident and a bearing to/from
the VOR. FUNC TO will change the From to a TO and if you push FUNC CDI
you can put in a bearing you want to fly using the up/down arrows and
the CDI will show your position relative to that bearing. I've never
used it to navigate by and I'm not sure I'd want to be in the position
of having to rely on it but the A21 is a fine radio and you will be
happy with it.

Robert

Paul J. Lewis wrote:
> Hi Group
> I purchasted a I-com A-21 trancever. I came with
> no manual. I have figured almost every thing on this, except the
> navergation. Dose any one have a manual for
> this. I-com support's every raido they have except this one. I wonder why?
> Paul J.

RDA
June 23rd 05, 12:19 AM
Boy have I got the answer for you!

Icom has a manual download site:

http://www.icom.co.jp/manual/external/transceivers/IC-A21.pdf

"Paul J. Lewis" > wrote in message
. ..
> Hi Group
> I purchasted a I-com A-21 trancever. I came with
> no manual. I have figured almost every thing on this, except the
> navergation. Dose any one have a manual for
> this. I-com support's every raido they have except this one. I wonder why?
> Paul J.

Paul J. Lewis
July 13th 05, 11:48 PM
HI RDA
that was grate. Thanks.
Paul J.
"RDA" > wrote in message
> Boy have I got the answer for you!
>
> Icom has a manual download site:
>
> http://www.icom.co.jp/manual/external/transceivers/IC-A21.pdf
>

> "Paul J. Lewis" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Hi Group
>> I purchasted a I-com A-21 trancever. I came with
>> no manual. I have figured almost every thing on this, except the
>> navergation. Dose any one have a manual for
>> this. I-com support's every raido they have except this one. I wonder
>> why?
>> Paul J.

Google