PDA

View Full Version : Re: Walmart heir dies in light plane accident

Allen
June 29th 05, 05:18 PM
"Martin Hotze" > wrote in message
> hmm, maybe I missed the thread here ... (?) .. anyway:
>
> John Walton (son of the Walmart founder) died in a plane crash:
> <http://news.google.com/news?q=John+Walton+pilot>

There is the "son of sam crash" thread from 6/27. It has turned into an
ideological crap fest though :(

Allen

Cub Driver
June 30th 05, 11:01 AM
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:14:22 +0200, Martin Hotze
> wrote:

>hmm, maybe I missed the thread here ... (?) .. anyway:
>
>John Walton (son of the Walmart founder) died in a plane crash:
><http://news.google.com/news?q=John+Walton+pilot>
>

>#m

Yeah, I missed it too. Aero-News Propwash reported this morning that
he had earlier broken the landing gear with a 30-foot drop-in, had it
repaired "himself", and continued to fly it.

-- all the best, Dan Ford

email (put Cubdriver in subject line)

Warbird's Forum: www.warbirdforum.com
Piper Cub Forum: www.pipercubforum.com