PDA

View Full Version : Aerobatics in Toronto area?

pigpen
July 14th 05, 06:21 PM
We have four Pitts S-2B's at CYSH, 25nm southwest of Ottawa,
Ontario. We're more in the airshow business than the flight
training business, but if there's anything we can do to help,
let us know.

--

BSc, ATPL, ICAS, SFOC, Class 1 Instructor/Aerobatic Instructor
www.pittspecials.com/images/takeoff.jpg

Dave
July 14th 05, 11:29 PM
pigpen wrote:
> We have four Pitts S-2B's at CYSH, 25nm southwest of Ottawa,
> Ontario. We're more in the airshow business than the flight
> training business, but if there's anything we can do to help,
> let us know.
>
> --
>
> BSc, ATPL, ICAS, SFOC, Class 1 Instructor/Aerobatic Instructor
> www.pittspecials.com/images/takeoff.jpg

Thanks for the offer but Ottawa is a little too far. I'm in Toronto next
week on a business trip. In the UK I teach basic-intermediate aerobatics
and I was wondering whether I could find anywhere around Toronto to
broaden my experience or to fly unusual types - but it doesn't look too
hopeful.
.... I guess the spare day will have to be spent doing routine tourist stuff.

Dave

Google