PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan's letter to Nightline about PNAC Neocon cabal

Truthseeker
August 12th 05, 12:06 AM
Cindy Sheehan's letter to Nightline about PNAC Neocon cabal:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=39958

http://nomorewarforisrael.blogspot.com

Charlie Springer
August 12th 05, 03:29 AM
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:06:45 -0700, Truthseeker wrote
(in article . com>):

> Cindy Sheehan's letter to Nightline about PNAC Neocon cabal:
>
> http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=39958
>
> http://nomorewarforisrael.blogspot.com

Can't you keep this crap on your own newsgroups?

-- Charlie Springer

HMFIC-1369
August 12th 05, 03:40 AM
Still acting like the NG Jesus huh? Ol' byte Savior......

Don't mind the moron kid, if they don't ask nice or mean well... **** on
'em!
Give'em hell, TruthSeeker!

"Charlie Springer" > wrote in message
rytel.net...
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:06:45 -0700, Truthseeker wrote
> (in article . com>):
>
> > Cindy Sheehan's letter to Nightline about PNAC Neocon cabal:
> >
> > http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=39958
> >
> > http://nomorewarforisrael.blogspot.com
> >

> Can't you keep this crap on your own newsgroups?
>
> -- Charlie Springer

Truthseeker
August 12th 05, 10:07 AM
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 01:44:23 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Your interview with John Gibson about your Cindy Sheehan
editorial on the 'O'Reilly Factor' last night

CC: , ,

Mr. Stoll,

Just saw your interview with John Gibson (filling in for Bill O'Reilly)
about my friend Cindy Sheehan on Fox News Channel earlier tonight. I
didn't appreciate the smoke screening for the war for Israel in Iraq as
I just read your editiorial via the following URL (retired CIA analyst
Ray McGovern was absolutely correct in the Downing Street Memo hearing
with John Conyers when he mentioned that Israel was a major factor for
the invasion of Iraq):

http://www.nysun.com/article/18436

The New York Sun is a Zionist biased newspaper which was all for the
invasion/occupation of Iraq for Israel. I suggest you read about the 'A
Clean Break'/war for Israel agenda conveyed by esteemed US intelligence
author James Bamford on pages 261-269/321 of his 'A Pretext for War'
book (the recently released paperback version includes an additional
chapter on the AIPAC/Israel espionage via the Pentagon which Mr. Gibson
is not addressing either as he serves the interests of Israel before
America just like you do). You might want to read the following 'Whose
War?' article by Pat Buchanan as well:

http://www.amconmag.com/03_24_03/cover.html

Interesting for you and Mr. Gibson to mention that the quagmire in Iraq
is for America's security when it is all about Israel. The following
URL addresses the root cause/motivation for the tragic 9/11 attack as
US support for Israel was the motivation for the tragic attack on the
World Trade Center in 1993 as well (James Bamford conveys such on pages
97-102 of 'A Pretext for War'):

The Gorilla in the Room is US Support for Israel:

http://representativepress.blogspot.com/2005/08/gorilla-in-room-is-us-support-for.html

You might want to also read the letter that Cindy Sheehan sent to the
executive producer of ABC's 'Nightline' broadcast via the following
Cindy Sheehan's letter to Nightline about PNAC Neocon cabal:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=39958

T Bird
August 12th 05, 03:22 PM
Nothing More

anonymous coward
August 15th 05, 09:07 AM
"HMFIC-1369" > wrote in news:z_TKe.19845$0d.12197
@trnddc07:

> Still acting like the NG Jesus huh? Ol' byte Savior......

Go read a netiquette guide, ****head. In the meantime, **** off like a
nice kiddie, eh?

Off-topic cross-posters ****up the newsgroups for everyone.

> Don't mind the moron kid, if they don't ask nice or mean well... ****
on
> 'em!

Better Still, **** OFF.

Whether your argument is true or false, PUT IT IN THE CORRECT NG.

Better still, "Give'em hell" SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE THEY WILL GIVE A ****.

****wit.

>> Can't you keep this crap on your own newsgroups?
>>
>> -- Charlie Springer

Google