PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Project

AL Mills
December 12th 04, 06:19 AM
I am decidedly at a stand-still. If anyone would
be interested in purchasing my Kitten project,
here's what I have. A complete 4130 tube
fuselage (built, flown, needs a couple spots
repaired from water damage) all ribs built but
need fine finishing (sanding, fitting to spars),
rib jig and complete plans and instruction book.
I also have a 440 Kawasaki engine, with 22 hours
on a complete overhaul including new main
bearings and seals, which I'll include or not as
you like. I can be very reasonable.
The fuselage and some ribs can be viewed at
http://home.comcast.net/~al-mills

Contact

AL

Google