PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: T40A Plans

Marty Hammersmith
December 16th 04, 01:37 AM
Looking to buy a set of plans for the all wood Turner T40A or the T40A
Super. The website listed in Kitplanes is dead and I called the number and
left a message on the machine identifying them as the Turners but no return
phone call. Anyone have a set they've been wanting to get rid of?

Henning DE
December 16th 04, 05:51 PM
Hello Marty !

I have a set of plans, but I live in Bremen, Germany.
And I have not yet completely given up the plan to build a T40A one day.

Contact Gene Turner here:

Keep flying/building :-)

Henning Dammann-Emden
Bremen/Germany

"Marty Hammersmith" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.net...
> Looking to buy a set of plans for the all wood Turner T40A or the T40A
> Super. The website listed in Kitplanes is dead and I called the number and
> left a message on the machine identifying them as the Turners but no
> return phone call. Anyone have a set they've been wanting to get rid of?

Derrick Howard
January 12th 09, 04:32 AM
Looking to buy a set of plans for the all wood Turner T40A or the T40A
Super.

I not only have a set of plans, I have a mostly completed project I'm selling.
Need to help finance my Bearhawk project.

drewinator
August 6th 10, 06:50 PM
Hi all I wanted to invite all your Turner T-40 builders to our yahoo group

Hope to see you there

Looking to buy a set of plans for the all wood Turner T40A or the T40A
Super. The website listed in Kitplanes is dead and I called the number and
left a message on the machine identifying them as the Turners but no return
phone call. Anyone have a set they've been wanting to get rid of?

Google