PDA

View Full Version : Partially built homebuilt question

December 27th 04, 02:03 AM
A while back, I had most of a Clip Wing Cub given to me. It has wood
wings, (assumed to be Wag-Aero) and what appears to be an early
certified cub fuselage. I can no longer get a bill of sale for the
fuse and wings; how do I get this thing registered as an experimental?
I am an A&P mechanic, so I don't care less about a repairman's
certificate.

Thank you in advance for the advice.

Juan Jimenez
December 27th 04, 05:28 PM
Without proof that someone built 51% of it you won't be able to get an
experimental amateur-built airworthiness for it. Registration is not an
issue, you only have to provide a notarized statement that you bought it,
it's yours, end of story. Airworthiness certificate will be an issue.

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>A while back, I had most of a Clip Wing Cub given to me. It has wood
> wings, (assumed to be Wag-Aero) and what appears to be an early
> certified cub fuselage. I can no longer get a bill of sale for the
> fuse and wings; how do I get this thing registered as an experimental?
> I am an A&P mechanic, so I don't care less about a repairman's
> certificate.
>
> Thank you in advance for the advice.

Google