PDA

View Full Version : can any one help me...

August 29th 05, 09:13 PM
hello! I am a aircraft maintenance student in hongkong, I am very
interest in the aircraft...as specially the small aircraft.I would like
to ask any people would have some information about it...you can feel
free to connect me....or e-mail me....

Joe McGaw
August 30th 05, 03:42 PM
As you know there isn't much activity in light aircraft aviation in
Hong Kong apart from the few aircraft in the Hong Kong Aviation Club. A
friend built an aircraft in his apartment in Hong Kong but shipped it
home to Australia for final assembly and test flight. Suggest you join
the U.K. Popular Flying Association if you're interested in homebuilt
aircraft. You can make many friends and contacts through the PFA and
they have some members in Hong Kong. I believe there is an agent for
'Airborne' trikes (powered hanggliders) in Hong Kong - see
http://www.airborne.com.au/pages/home_n.cfm - and that may be the best
way to fly in your limited airspace.
Cheers,
Joe