PDA

View Full Version : Re: How Many Pilots in the World?

Dude
December 27th 04, 03:20 PM
I have a database, which I will gladly sell you, for all these pilots.

Please send ME a private email, as I am too important to monitor web sites.

Dude.

PS I would never put my email on a NG, and you are going to find out why
soon...

"Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
>I have came up with a new product for aviation, and I am trying to do my
> research. I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world.
> have heard from the FAA how many in America, but what about others?
>
> Please send reply to my email address, because I don't monitor all these
> websites.

Matt Whiting
December 27th 04, 09:25 PM
RT wrote:

> "Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
>
>>I have came up with a new product for aviation, and I am trying to do my
>>research. I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world.
>>have heard from the FAA how many in America, but what about others?
>>
>>Please send reply to my email address, because I don't monitor all these
>>websites.
>

> Riiiight.
>
> You want to try to sell stuff but are too damn lazy to "monitor all these
> websites."
>
> You loser - you have not posted to a single solitary website. (But 6
> ngs)
>
> "I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world"
>
> 127, ok?
> Happy now?
>

> (Jesus - anyone so arrogantly pig-ignorant and lazy HAS to be a Yank)

Nah, the accent in the writing was definitely Aussie or maybe Brit,
sometimes hard to tell the different.

Matt

Chris
December 27th 04, 10:03 PM
"Matt Whiting" > wrote in message
> RT wrote:
>
>> "Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
>>
>>>I have came up with a new product for aviation, and I am trying to do my
>>>research. I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world.
>>>have heard from the FAA how many in America, but what about others?
>>>
>>>Please send reply to my email address, because I don't monitor all these
>>>websites.
>>

>> Riiiight.
>>
>> You want to try to sell stuff but are too damn lazy to "monitor all these
>> websites."
>>
>> You loser - you have not posted to a single solitary website. (But 6
>> ngs)
>>
>> "I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world"
>>
>> 127, ok?
>> Happy now?
>>

>> (Jesus - anyone so arrogantly pig-ignorant and lazy HAS to be a Yank)
>
> Nah, the accent in the writing was definitely Aussie or maybe Brit,
> sometimes hard to tell the different.

Brits are not named Brad

Ron Wanttaja
December 27th 04, 10:18 PM
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:03:56 -0000, "Chris" > wrote:

>"Matt Whiting" > wrote in message
>> RT wrote:
>>
>>> "Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> (Jesus - anyone so arrogantly pig-ignorant and lazy HAS to be a Yank)
>>
>> Nah, the accent in the writing was definitely Aussie or maybe Brit,
>> sometimes hard to tell the different.
>
>Brits are not named Brad

Yeah, but if he was 'merican, he wouldn't *care* about the rest of the world,
would he? :-)

FWIW, both his apparent email and USENET domains are from the US....

Ron Wanttaja

Jerry Springer
December 28th 04, 02:55 AM
Dude wrote:

> I have a database, which I will gladly sell you, for all these pilots.
>
> Please send ME a private email, as I am too important to monitor web sites.
>
> Dude.
>
> PS I would never put my email on a NG, and you are going to find out why
> soon...

Oh bull****, I have been posting my email address for over 12 years
without a problem. Maybe you are just to lazy to figure out how to stop
spam etc.

Jerry

> "Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
>
>>I have came up with a new product for aviation, and I am trying to do my
>>research. I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world.
>>have heard from the FAA how many in America, but what about others?
>>
>>Please send reply to my email address, because I don't monitor all these
>>websites.

John
December 28th 04, 10:18 AM
RobertR237 wrote:

> It is too bad that all you can do is monitor this newsgroup but the only
> thing
> you contribute is more of the same thing that you are complaining about.
> The
> group is a reflection of the world, not some perfect little private group.
> If
> you want to make it better, make your contributions better. Lurkers, who
> only contribute to complain about others and in your case with profanity,
> are not of
> a concern to anybody. There will always be those who respond with smart
> remarks and negativity, I even got ****ed at one myself, but I don't slam
> the whole group for it.
>
> Understand that this group is something akin to a grouup of pilots
> standing
> around in a hangar having a discussion. They don't always discuss
> airplanes
> but may varry from politics to anything that comes to mind. There will be
> the smartass who always has an off the wall comment and there will be the
> contributors who will give you good straight reliable answers. Learn the
> difference and when you have a real question, direct it to them. Just
> like the hangar, you will have to filter some noise out but you will get
> the answer.
>

> Bob Reed

Amen!

Brad Mallard
December 28th 04, 01:02 PM
I would like to take the time to say **** all you smartasses!!!! This is not
a pilot forum, it sounds like a 7th grade gym class of wanna be's and people
that have no business replying to anything remotely intelligent. I usually
monitor this one because I am a licensed pilot and an engineer. This last
thread totally lost all respect I had for the people who responded to a
simple question with smartass remarks and negativity.

"Jerry Springer" > wrote in message
> Dude wrote:
>
> > I have a database, which I will gladly sell you, for all these pilots.
> >
> > Please send ME a private email, as I am too important to monitor web
sites.

> > Dude.
> >
> > PS I would never put my email on a NG, and you are going to find out why
> > soon...
> >

> Oh bull****, I have been posting my email address for over 12 years
> without a problem. Maybe you are just to lazy to figure out how to stop
> spam etc.
>
> Jerry
>

> > "Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
> >
> >>I have came up with a new product for aviation, and I am trying to do my
> >>research. I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the
world.
> >>have heard from the FAA how many in America, but what about others?
> >>
> >>Please send reply to my email address, because I don't monitor all these
> >>websites.

RobertR237
December 28th 04, 01:41 PM

>I would like to take the time to say **** all you smartasses!!!! This is not
>a pilot forum, it sounds like a 7th grade gym class of wanna be's and people
>that have no business replying to anything remotely intelligent. I usually
>monitor this one because I am a licensed pilot and an engineer. This last
>thread totally lost all respect I had for the people who responded to a
>simple question with smartass remarks and negativity.

It is too bad that all you can do is monitor this newsgroup but the only thing
you contribute is more of the same thing that you are complaining about. The
group is a reflection of the world, not some perfect little private group. If
you want to make it better, make your contributions better. Lurkers, who only
contribute to complain about others and in your case with profanity, are not of
a concern to anybody. There will always be those who respond with smart
remarks and negativity, I even got ****ed at one myself, but I don't slam the
whole group for it.

Understand that this group is something akin to a grouup of pilots standing
around in a hangar having a discussion. They don't always discuss airplanes
but may varry from politics to anything that comes to mind. There will be the
smartass who always has an off the wall comment and there will be the
contributors who will give you good straight reliable answers. Learn the
difference and when you have a real question, direct it to them. Just like the
hangar, you will have to filter some noise out but you will get the answer.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Morgans
December 28th 04, 02:22 PM
"Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
> I would like to take the time to say **** all you smartasses!!!! This is
not
> a pilot forum, it sounds like a 7th grade gym class of wanna be's and
people
> that have no business replying to anything remotely intelligent. I usually
> monitor this one because I am a licensed pilot and an engineer. This last
> thread totally lost all respect I had for the people who responded to a
> simple question with smartass remarks and negativity.

Perhaps if you would have taken a little more time, and written a post that
makes you sound like more than a 7th grader with a hair up his as*, you
would have had better luck.

>I have =came= up with a new product for aviation,
Strike 1.

>and I am trying to do =my= research.
Strike 2.

>I need to know how many =licensed= pilots are there in the world.
Strike 3.

>I have heard from the FAA =(about?)= how many =(are?)= in America, but
what about others? =(others what?)=
Strike 4.

>Please send reply to my email address, because I don't monitor all these
websites.
Strike 5. (attitude)

Also, this is not a website, but a newsgroup, on Usenet.

You might want to think about giving out your e-mail address, when it
belongs to a company, that might not want you solicitating using their
corporation domain.

It might have gotten a few more people on you side, to tell us a bit about
your idea.

So, as I see it, you got about what you deserved. I fell confident that
many people that let you slide the first time, will now have a word or two
to say, now that you so kindly told them to F*CK OFF!
--
Jim in NC

Dude
December 28th 04, 03:48 PM
"Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
>I would like to take the time to say **** all you smartasses!!!! This is
>not
> a pilot forum, it sounds like a 7th grade gym class of wanna be's and
> people
> that have no business replying to anything remotely intelligent. I usually
> monitor this one because I am a licensed pilot and an engineer. This last
> thread totally lost all respect I had for the people who responded to a
> simple question with smartass remarks and negativity.

Seriously, did you READ your own post? Perhaps you should relax and laugh
with us.

Dude
December 28th 04, 04:42 PM

> Oh bull****, I have been posting my email address for over 12 years
> without a problem. Maybe you are just to lazy to figure out how to stop
> spam etc.
>
> Jerry

I now have a SPAM blocker. At any rate, that is only the most obvious of
the problems.

My favorite is the frivolous lawsuits from people who are aggravated about
your reasonable opinion on the value of their aircraft (from the blue book),
or the safety of their design, or the other opinions about anything they
think is sacrosanct.

IMO a reasonable amount of anonymity is necessary for a free discourse in
our present legal environment. Too bad, eh?

Google