PDA

View Full Version : RST Engineering Comm attenna

Mike Scovel
December 27th 04, 10:12 PM
Hi,

My name is Mike Scovel. I am building a VariEze and am very interested
in using Jim Wiers RST Engineering antenna for my comm. However, I do
not how long it must be and just exactly how to fit it to my winglets.
A gentleman from WA is going to send me a sketch of how to fit it to my
winglet, still need the length and how to set it up. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. I also have local friend building a VariEze also.

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel
SE Michigan (Livonia)
Vari Eze N521MD (Pre Registered Number. Still on the Tub, Canard and
Elevators)

Home (734) 462-1176
Mobil (313) 608-7202

Evan Carew
December 28th 04, 03:28 PM

Mike Scovel
December 29th 04, 02:43 PM
HI Evan,

Are you going to breakfast on Saturday? I'd like to talk to you more
about this.

Thanks,

mike s.

RST Engineering
December 30th 04, 05:30 PM
$5 an antenna or $100 an antenna, your choice.

Jim

> I used the antenni from Bob Archer, and while I havent used them in flight
> yet, they do seem to work just fine on the ground.

Google