PDA

View Full Version : Genesis / Revelation by slipstream

DavidH
December 28th 04, 09:41 PM
Greetings Flyers

I am interested in contacting any owners/ pilots / ex owners of Genesis
or Revelation aircraft by Slipstream industries.

I am at present considering the purchase of one of these aircraft with
the 912 engine.

Seasonal greetings
David Hill

LoggJamm
January 5th 05, 11:09 PM
I have a friend that has one completed and is willing to sell. He is in our
Big Piet group and his wife says he has too many planes already. It has 912,
full panel, BRS, etc.
His phone number is 770-854-8072 Mike. He is in Mexico for his birthday and
will return on Jan. 13th
I can email pic in the meantime
bed
"DavidH" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Greetings Flyers
>
> I am interested in contacting any owners/ pilots / ex owners of Genesis
> or Revelation aircraft by Slipstream industries.
>
> I am at present considering the purchase of one of these aircraft with
> the 912 engine.
>
> Seasonal greetings
> David Hill

Google