PDA

View Full Version : battery sulfation

Frank
January 4th 05, 01:08 AM
When using an electronic desulfator, does the sulfate recombine or fall to
the bottom of the battery?

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Scott
January 4th 05, 11:54 AM
I have the article from HOMEPOWER MAGAZINE (June/July 2000) which has
plans for a battery desulfator. It states that "Rather than dissolving
the sulfate deposit and allowing it to settle on the bottom of each
cell, as with EDTA (a chemical), the pulse technique returns the sulfate
back into the solution again."

With the above said, I vote for recombination...

Scott

Frank wrote:
> When using an electronic desulfator, does the sulfate recombine or fall to
> the bottom of the battery?
>

> x-- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
> x-- 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
> x-- Access to over 1 Terabyte per Day - $8.95/Month
> x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Google